Hair Extensions

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by brownhairedmom, Sep 29, 2008.

1. BurtonBaby

BurtonBaby Well-Known Member

Glad you went with the Remy instead of the Jessica Simpson ones... My BFF is a stylist and worked for Regis for a while... They sold the Jessica Simpson ones in their shop and I debated getting them since they were so simple to put in and take out. Until I got to really look at them. IMO I was able to tell they weren't real, and I didn't want to look fake. I didn't want to glue or weave mine in since it does damage your hair, so I just used some clip ins that my BFF recommended. I cant even remember the name now since it was so long ago... I bet they will look super cute when you are done tho!

2. brownhairedmom

brownhairedmom Well-Known Member

Yeah I didn't want to glue mine in either. I think the Remy was the best option, at least now I don't have to worry about whether or not they were worth it when they came in like if I had gotten the JS ones. I can't wait! I'm excited now, I've been trying to grow my hair out for years but I keep cutting it off. They're 15 inches, how long will that bring it down to? About my boobs I guess?