hair falling out!!

mummydeb

Reaction score
ok so i no your hair grows and gets thick while pregnant iv been pregnant enough times but this time my hair is falling out in clumps im like a dog malting :cry: my hair has never been so thin even my hair dresser was shocked as she normally has to thin it out for me and i no after birth your hair falls out but seriously im getting worried its a lot and only been happening past 3 weeks.
anyone else?

i feel for u, whoever said u 'glow' in pregnancy was just taking the mickey! im covered in teenage spots and my hair is manky and falling out, it does seem to be thicker but its just all rough and horrible. reeally hope the 2nd trimester brings on the glow for us! x

yep iv got the spots to :'( hairs really thin

Hi Hun

Yep i'm in the same boat infact it was a sign that I first noticed as my hair only falls out due to severe hormone changes 3 weeks later BFP!!!

Mine generally used to fall out after birth but looks like that haS changed, very strange though its falling out yet growing longer quicker lol.

My friend is on number 6 and her hair has got very thin too, especially around the crown.

A few weeks ago I was noticing a lot more strands on my hairbrush :(

its horrible :'( hope it goes back to normal once given birth.
iv got lamanite flooring in my bedroom and every day its covered including my bed :( have to tie my hair up when cooking or my dd will be eating the stuff

I'm so glad i'm not alone.. my hair is thin anyway but the last few weeks have been awful. Honestly i have handfuls come out everytime i even touch it.
When i'm in the shower its worse. I clog the drain everyday. I won't have any left by next week at this rate :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->