Hair loss/growth

Tiger77

Reaction score
Hi all.Well,i've noticed that i am growing hair in places i'd rather not :blush: but on the opposite when i wash my hair in the shower it comes out in handfuls,any of you other ladies suffer with this,wonder what causes it,think i am going to Google :)

I recently posted on a related note myself. My hair has also been coming out (~2-3 X as much as usual) since I got my BFP 3 weeks ago. A few ladies commented that they also had hair loss, though nicer thicker hair seems more common. I guess we are just the "lucky" exceptions. As long as you have been taking vitamins and getting as good diet, I think it is just the hormonal changes that are responsible. I also just yanked out my first ever wiry chin hair last night. Lovely.

I have been noticing also that when I rinse out my hair in the shower it comes out in more than a few strands. And also when I shave, the hair on my legs grow back super fast too. I don't like it. lol

I'm finding it grows back quicker wherever i shave...which i don't like either.

Hair growing in places you'd rather not...yeah...know that feeling. Seriously, how a (very painful) hair managed to come out of the bottom of my heel, I do not know. If it happens again I'm requesting a foot transplant, mine's obviously defective.

Ya im native american not bragging but i never shaved my legs i was hairless basically it was peachfuzz. Now pregnant i have to shave every two days the hair is darker and grows long ew i know. But the thicker hair thing omg i have horse hair

Last night, when I was taking a shower and rinsing out my hair...I thought I was going bald and losing all of my hair right then and there. lol I felt like it all was coming out. I wasn't sure what to think. Then I got out and realized I still had my luscious locks.

My hair got thicker last time (or apparently it just doesn't fall out so seems thicker) then fell out after birth and again after bf/af returned. This time its falling out and greasy!!! Nice!!!! Hope it doesn't last the whole pg my hair is so thin anyway ill have to use the baby as a wig!

Mine didn't fall out til after the birth last time, then didn't settle down til after about 6 months! I also recall last time, a hair I usually have growing out of a mole on the inside of my arm didn't grow, so will be interesting to see if I need to pluck that one!!

My hair seems to be getting greasy too. It's horrible. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->