Hair weaving?

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
Hiya i was wondering if any one knew how much this would cost?

and if any one in the south or near birmingham does them on here? x x x

Apparently its like £500 odd :| dont quote me on it but thats what i was told.
x

Hi ya hun, Im black and I always get my hair weaved dont go anywhere that quotes you £500 you would be getting ripped off big time. It depends where you go, Ive heard of some crook hairdressers charging those prices. It depends if your having full head or just part head done. But not including hair £40-85 The hair can cost anything from £10-50 a bag depending on the quality of the hair. I have my whole head done, and it doesnt usually cost more than £100 for me to get it done including the hair. xx

Heres an example of weave I had, but I no longer have hair now I shaved it all off yes I am radical like that!! lol xx

Ohh £100's is not to bad at all! condisering when i get clip in hair extensions there £60 Thnaks babe! and btw your really pretty x x

Yeah, my friend buys the hair from a normal extension shop and then pays £15 a row to get it sewn in x

I know a place that you can buy hair from in southampton, good quality and its £20 for one pack, i use 2 :D

^^ do you know any where to get them stiched them in in southampton

hi im a brummie and im black and as we speak i am taking my weave out :) had it in 4 2 months now!

i buy a bag of hair costs about 15-20 quid i no a hair dresser who does it 4 £45.
i buy 2 bags.
a standard hairdresser shop wont cost you anymore then 50-80 quid. anymore say forget it!
it also depends how you want it too:
  • sowed in or glued in
  • Syntetic Or Real Hair
etc etc

in birmingham town centre, do you no where adams is? oasis market? macdonalds? well if you go to adams face maccie D's, take a left down the little slope past the chip shop, like your walking to carling academy and youll have a hair shop called city queens or something. the hair in theres really cheap like 10-20pound a bag :)

pm me if needed xx

hi im a brummie and im black and as we speak i am taking my weave out :) had it in 4 2 months now!

i buy a bag of hair costs about 15-20 quid i no a hair dresser who does it 4 £45.
i buy 2 bags.
a standard hairdresser shop wont cost you anymore then 50-80 quid. anymore say forget it!
it also depends how you want it too:
  • sowed in or glued in
  • Syntetic Or Real Hair
etc etc

in birmingham town centre, do you no where adams is? oasis market? macdonalds? well if you go to adams face maccie D's, take a left down the little slope past the chip shop, like your walking to carling academy and youll have a hair shop called city queens or something. the hair in theres really cheap like 10-20pound a bag :)

pm me if needed xx

Sorry to highjack xD... where do you get your hair done?Im in brumtoo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back