Hair!

BB1982

Reaction score
Hi ladies, bit of a weird one, has anyone else had any increase in body hair since coming off birth control? I've been off the pill for 5 months now. I am dark haired and ive recently noticed that the hair on my top lip is darker than usual and seems to be more noticeable. I've fine with waxing or lightening it, but I just suddenly wondered if this could be due to fluctuating hormones. Just wondered if anybody else had noticed anything similar and if it settles down or gets worse?! Thanks x

I have not personally experienced increased hair growth with coming off birth control; however, I could see how it may happen. That stuff does all kinds of weird things to your hormones, maybe that's just an interesting side effect for you :/

I was on Qlaira in 2013 and felt Amazeballs, came off and had wacky cycles and lots of body hair everywhere I didnt want it. lol

mmm, interesting, well maybe it might go away once my hormones settle but I'd have thought after 5 regular cycles now I'm probably as settled as they'll get! Maybe I'm a werewolf? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->