Hairbands for baby girls

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
None of the hairbands I bought for my LO fit. Well I dont think they do.
She does have a large head, on the 98th centile (looks like she has little horns!) but all of the hirbands I have leave marks on her head. Does this mean I shouldnt put them on her? I havent put any on her since i noticed the marks.
The cute ones with bows leave a dent in her head wherever the bow is sewn on, which sucks coz they are so cute!

Just wondering does anyone knowof anywhere I could get some hairbands that wont her her little (big) head?

i buy them handmade from ebay - you can give them the measurements... x

My LO was a little premature and was only in the 5th percentile or so for head circumference when she was first born. Even then, the bows still cut into her head a little. I stopped using them as I couldn't imagine they were at all comfortable. These were the stretchy bands, though. I think I might go for little hairclip bows when her hair is long enough.

I had the same problem with Avery. Those cute little ones from Carter's left the worst dents in her head, like wearing too small socks. I've been buying hand crocheted bands from Etsy. Then you can add whatever bows and flowers to clip on.

I sell them on Ebay, lots of diff sizes, my little one also ha a big head!
I use soft, stretchy fabric and glue with a gun, not sew. They haven't cut into my little girls head :)
Pm me if you want the addy. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->