Hairy belly!

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Has anyone elses belly got hairier? My mum even pointed it out the other day :blush: xx

Mine! Actually everything is hairier(sorry) my legs, arms, tummy, and icky, my face. It's gross and I can only wax every so often, it's becoming a pain.

yeah i dnt like it :( everytime im in the shower i wanna shave it haha

My tummy seem s to be hairier but blond and whispy. I'm hoping it doesn't go dark.

I've noticed it too. Glad it's not just me! x

Yep me too, i did with my first child but not with my second!

Mine! Actually everything is hairier(sorry) my legs, arms, tummy, and icky, my face. It's gross and I can only wax every so often, it's becoming a pain.

Diddo...!

I don't mind the hair elsewhere as I can get rid of it, but i don't wanna shave my belly! xx

Yep - same here. I pluck them (whilst I can still actually get to them). OH felt the bumps the other day where it was starting to grow back. Explained what they were and he laughingly called me his 'little yeti'. Nice!!

Yes, I've got fine blonde hair over my tummy that was never there before!

I have a fuzzy belly too, its really dark around my belly button. Just another one of mother natures ways of making us feel sexy

I have this too although mine is quite light and fair (I'm dark haired but pale). Everyone at work thought I had finally lost it when I asked them if it happened to them. Google is a wonderful thing for reassuring you that its not just you! xx

Oooh i have this too, but the hair is quite dark lol. It's in a line from my belly downwards lol

Know exactly what you mean I think I should rename my belly gorilla its ridiculous how hairy my belly is and its strange as well...from below my boobs to my bellybutton the hair all faces towards the middle in a straight line it looks like I've got a man's snail trail in the wrong place!haha except no where near as hairy (thank goodness!)

Has anyone elses belly got hairier? My mum even pointed it out the other day :blush: xx

me too! i;ve never had so much body hair in my life! haha...i waxed it off for my last midwife appointment cos it grossed me out...haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->