• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

half term and hv's are very annoying!

isil

Reaction score
When it's school holidays people just get in the way! Not even people with children just random people! Dawdling about in town just looking and being SLOW :hissy: and giving me dirty looks when I give them dirty looks because they are all across the pavement and I blatantly can't get past. I am annoyed! Only 4 days of half term left though!

Also, I am annoyed because I took Alasdair to get weighed today and the HV said that she wants to keep an eye on his weight and so he needs to be weighed every 2 weeks now instead of every month like they'd previously said - wtf?! He is totally fine?! I sometimes think they don't have enough to do.

lol at first comment we went food shopping today and its a nightmare when the kids are home and old people seem to like getting in my way and random people to talk to jack x

thats strange what hv's have said maybe they are boredx x

I am telling myself they are just bored. I know he's fine but if it'll please them to get him weighed every 2 weeks then whatever, it's not like we have much else to do!

Your shopping experience reminded me of another thing that happened today, this random woman big issue seller stroked Alasdair's hair today. I want to wash his head.

lol i dont understand why people think they can just touch ur baby
:saywhat:

15lbs 12 oz. I happened to get him weighed 2 weeks in a row (I wanted to conquer (sp) my fear of the big clinic where all the baby groups are held!) and he hadn't gained (but he hadn't lost!). He is still between the 91st and 75th percentile though :confused:

sounds like he's doing wonderfully to be darling, hv's are an odd breed!

as for the half term, tell me about it, i don't usually venture far when all the kids are about, and the stroking of hair WTF, i would want to wash maddi's head too! x x x x

thanks Carly, I think you are right about the HVs. Some things they don't get worried about that maybe they should and at other times they are just obsessed!

You've just reminded me that I skipped Alasdair's bath tonight :dohh: Must remember to wash his head tomorrow morning!

Totally agree about shopping during school holidays, its a bloody nightmare and something i tend to not do if i can really help it. Never will u catch me in town on a saturday either as they are just as bad lol

Im sure some HV's think us mums have nothing better to do, Alasdair seems a perfectly healthy weight to me xx

I got an old lady yesterday at the grocery store telling me my son looked hungry lol he was eating his toy I told her politely he is teething and just wants to bite ..she said "mabey you should give him your hand" I was like WTF im not toy lol and she responded by " oh young mothers these days " arghhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"