Half Way There!

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:headspin:WooHoo Its Wednesday......

Anyone got plans for the weekend?

Ill probably be doing yardwork......Same Old Same Old:headspin:

ohoh! We are going to this amazing apple orchard to pick apples... get cider doughnuts and all of that fun stuff! Then nothing major on sunday. a nice relaxing day at home!

aw! I wanna go to an apple orchard too and get apples and cider and doughnuts! :cry: Maybe I can find an orchard open around here, some place! Hubby and I are gonna go to a game where I went to High school on friday! I am super excited to see my marching band buddies. Especially the ones i havent seen in two years!

OOOhhh It is getting to be that season...Ours opens in a few weeks. (apple hill)

I love going to my old highschool to see the band comps....I always tear up tho.....Love my past.......

I miss Marching band like CRAZYYYYY!! I had a doc appointment today :] all good news. Heartbeat is 150 bpm, we got to hear it.

My midwife made me laugh my ass off though, she just says, while examining my breasts, "Wow, you have perfect nipples for breastfeeding!" I was like WTF. lol, and then shes doing the pelvic exam, and she told me I had a very "roomy" pelvis, lol. I seriously laughed!

:rofl: Glad you had a good apointment!

yeah...I miss marching band too...I dont know what it is....I guess it just gets in your blood....I was watching a comp. on Espn last week and I sware every band that preformed, I cried. Im a loon....

OMFG, are you talking about the DCI NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS??? I so watched that too! My husband thought I was crazy, cause I was getting all excited over it. lol. Those bands are A-MAZ-INGGG!

YEPPPPPPP...... I got so excited I came on here and posted my Mid Life Crisis story cause I wished I was younger again.....I even got some band pictures in there.......I play the flute....but my senior year was a flag girl.

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=10157

my m8 is back from hols this sat!! yay work will b fun!!!!

I'm going out for dinner with a mate of mine on Saturday night and then we're off running on Sunday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->