half way thru my tww

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by sherrbearr, Jan 27, 2011.

1. sherrbearr

sherrbearr Member

Hi yall I am 7dpo currently trying ttc #4 we have 3 beautiful girls but still have the desire for more i took for granted how quickly an easily the first 3 were concived that its becoming very frustrating thats its not happening quickly this time *sigh *not to be mistaken that I dont feel so blessed by my girls,anyway ive been following baby and bump for awhile but have never joined a thread so i thought i would start one and give it a shot so any one want to join me for the last week of the dreaded tww baby dust to everyone

2. hjav26

hjav26 Active Member

I'm 7 dpo right now, too and I'm really hoping this is the month for me! crossing fingers and toes!!!

what symptoms are you having now?

Hazel

3. sherrbearr

sherrbearr Member

Hi Hazel ,im trying not to ss too much yeah right as ive sworn to be preggers every month for the last 3 lol but this month I started having dull cramps like 2 days ago and my boobs are a little more sore than usual and my face is on a 2nd round of major breakout which is unusual for me soo heres hoping what day do you plan to test on ?