Halfway mark fun!

kksy9b

Loving my 2 boys and baby girl!
Reaction score
Hi all! A bit bored and thought this could be fun!

How many days are there until you start trying? What is the halfway point for you and do you have anything fun going on around that time?

To do this:
1. go to this link and put today as your start date and your TTC date as end. Hit "calculate duration"

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

2. Divide that number by 2

3. Follow this link. Set start date as today. Add however many days you calculated in step 2. Then hit "get new date" Scroll down just a little and you will see your halfway date.

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html

4. Let us know what you have planned around that time that you are looking forward to!

For example:

1. My TTC date is (tentatively) April 1, 2016. Using the first calculator, I get 239 days!

2. 239/2=119.5 (will call it 120)

3. Using the next calculator, I add 120 days to today and get...December 4th

4. That is right at the start of the holiday season, also celebrating 12 years together and our 8th wedding anniversary!

im TTC starting from a hopeful ovulation date of 31st August which is 24 days away!! 12 days from now is the 19th August and on the 18th Im going for a spa day so that can be a mini half way celebration! haha also going to a festival on the 23rd and for a week in California on the 24th so lots to keep me occupied!
think in total Ive been waiting about 800 days!! :sleep:

Our TTC date is January 1st 2017 so that's 513 days away :(

Our half way point will be 257 days time, so 20th April 2016!!!

Our 3rd wedding Anniversary is April 6th so will have a little celebration then I think!!

February 1 will be my halfway point. Ugh, my least favorite month, I get super down about it being cold and still having another month until spring even starts. I think we might end up taking a weekend vacation around that time, my DH has a lot of free hotel points from all his work travel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->