Halfway through the tww & going crazy. Anyone else?

.hopeful.one.

Reaction score
Today is CD 20 & apx 6dpo (I didn't track my bbt this month to try to keep some of the stress away :dohh:). It didn't work, I'm super antsy to test! Af is due around June 25th so I'm going to try to hold out until the 27th.

No real symptoms this month except starting apx 4dpo my nipples have been driving me INSANE!! I didn't have that with my last pregnancy & it seems way too early for symptoms so I'm trying not to think about it.

Anyone else want to wait with me!? :flower:

Count me in -- I'm 8dpo and AF is due June 25th for me too.

I have barely any symptoms this month, not even my usual PMS ones. Just huge, achy BBs, which I hope will turn out to be a good thing.

The time will crawl between now and 25th.

Yes, me! I am 9 dpo and will have my beta drawn on June 25

Hi ladies! Looks like the 25th is a big day for all of us!

Wantbump I just read som through your journal. You have been through quite the journey! I really hope it happens for you soon, you deserve it.

Fx for BFPs all around :)

Count me in. 9dpo af due on the 25th, sore bbs is all I have to report.

Hi ladies! Looks like the 25th is a big day for all of us!

Wantbump I just read som through your journal. You have been through quite the journey! I really hope it happens for you soon, you deserve it.

Fx for BFPs all around :)

Thanks sweetie! We all deserve a BFP! Hopefully we don't have to wait anymore.

Funny to see how for all of us 25th is the day :) My AF isn't due for another 3 days but I'm getting a blood test done on the 25th.

I feel like time is going soo slow! I just want to know already. I'm not feeling so good about this cycle though as I've had next to no symptoms. Fx I'm wrong!

How are you all holding up?

Starting to get discouraged like that one time we dtd (o day) wasn't enough. Hoping for a bfp to end this madness. Lol

TTC is emotionally draining, it seems to eat up all the energy in my life that I should be spending on other things. I just want a BFP with a healthy baby and to move on to the next stage.

Not too many symptoms for me this cycle either except for the huge, achy BBs. Not long now til Thursday.

TTC is emotionally draining, it seems to eat up all the energy in my life that I should be spending on other things. I just want a BFP with a healthy baby and to move on to the next stage.

Not too many symptoms for me this cycle either except for the huge, achy BBs. Not long now til Thursday.

I completely agree!! I had no idea that it would be so difficult to have a child when we started trying.

Only two days left!! I'm trying to decide if I'm going to wait until the 27th to test as originally planned or if I'm just going to take one on Thursday... I hate feeling like I'm "wasting" tests when I take them early but it's so tempting! Maybe if I have no spotting on Wednesday (I always have 1-3 days of spotting before af arrives) then I will test Thursday. Urgh!! I want to know now :haha:

Hello Ladies!

I'm 5dpo today, so a bit less than halfway there, but I'm already itching to test! This is my first month on Clomid and I felt O pains from both sides!!! We DTD on O day and the day before, so I'm feeling REALLY optimistic!...COME ON TWINS!!!!!!! :winkwink:
((FX))

Starting to get discouraged like that one time we dtd (o day) wasn't enough. Hoping for a bfp to end this madness. Lol

Don't let that get you down...my last pregnancy we only BD'd once the whole cycle, but it turned out to be my O day! That was more than enough to catch the egg! You've got an excellent chance! :thumbup:

I'm also going crazy! This is my 4th time on femara, my fourth insemination, and my third IUI.

July marks a year of us trying to get pregnant. It's hard.

I'm feeling really positive this time. I've decided that it worked and I know i'm going to be devastated if it didn't. I agree with the idea of, "I'm one cycle closer to my BFP"! I love that. It's calming to me. Everyday you're closer to your baby. . . . it's just hard not knowing what you're counting down to!

Well ladies it's Thursday! How is everyone feeling!?

AF is due for me today (I'm only 10dpo, I have a short lp). I couldn't stand the wait and I tested yesterday am. There was the faintest of faint line! I'll be taking another tomorrow and I'm hoping it'll be darker.
Btw it looks a bit darker in person, it's so hard to get a good pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 9

AF is due for me today (I'm only 10dpo, I have a short lp). I couldn't stand the wait and I tested yesterday am. There was the faintest of faint line! I'll be taking another tomorrow and I'm hoping it'll be darker.

i can see a faint line so fingers crossed for you xx

I'm feeling very optimistic! I'm 7dpo and I've been having very mild cramps/pressure right where my uterus is!!!

Also, I'm pretty sure I see a faint line too! :winkwink:
Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!
:thumbup:

I'm feeling very optimistic! I'm 7dpo and I've been having very mild cramps/pressure right where my uterus is!!!

Also, I'm pretty sure I see a faint line too! :winkwink:
Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!
:thumbup:

Yay! That sounds like a good sign :) when will you start testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->