halilula

Atleast I can admit when I spam.

:rofl: You even totally missed my "Spam" post. You thought I ment something else.... I was just spelling out my motives :rofl:

:rofl: Well I'm sorry I missed it I am dealing with an extremely cranky child today :rofl:

you want me to record her screaming at me? :rofl: she's doing it right now

and we for sure have a beautiful hot week end ....great you can start it early !!!:)
so lucky !
i should ask my boss if i can out early too!! lol

A hot weekend? Alright for some theres no danger of that happening over here lol

and we for sure have a beautiful hot week end ....great you can start it early !!!:)
so lucky !
i should ask my boss if i can out early too!! lol

:( Cold and rainy and windy weekend here

it's in the 80 degree up here :)

Looks like we're all piling over to yours this weekend then Miel .... we can all squeeze into the hot tub lol

I have sandles on today :rofl: I want to go now... but not much longer for me :wohoo:

Poor girls stuck at work still ... its 10.30pm here and im struggling to keep my bloody eyes open!!

That sounds like a great idea PP

Looks like we're all piling over to yours this weekend then Miel .... we can all squeeze into the hot tub lol

Honey you can if you want let me know so i can put it back on since it's being turn off for the past 12 month as Mister hot tub is bad for my precious SPERMIES!!!! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: I'm waiting for Hannah's bedtime than PARTY :rofl: If she'll stay down

it will be a memorable picture shot !!!!so!!!

You+ME+SUZ+VICKIE+WOBBLES+JO+NIkky + AG...in swimming suits!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->