Halloween Costume.. Just had to share!!

hopeful4bfp

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone has seen the movie Despicable Me but my baby is going to be a Minion!! My nephew is going to be Gru, the head of the minions. I found the cutest minion costume and bought it today and had her try it on. She is the cutest minion ever!! Just had to share!!

What is everyone else gonna be?

I am gonna be a witch, green face, stripped stockings and red shoes...

Attachments

• hallo.jpg
    hallo.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 59
Cute! LO is going to be a monkey (the little monkey from Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark, haha). We're dressing up as Indiana and Marion.

That is so adorable!!!! My son is also going to be a minion. We found some ideas online with overalls and a yellow sweatshirt. At first I thought you made it, where did you get it?

Cute! My LO is going to be a monkey and I'm going to be a tree! :haha:

Cute! LO is going to be a monkey (the little monkey from Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark, haha). We're dressing up as Indiana and Marion. This is part of his outfit...

So cute!! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I just cant wait for it to get here!!

That is so adorable!!!! My son is also going to be a minion. We found some ideas online with overalls and a yellow sweatshirt. At first I thought you made it, where did you get it?

Someone on my face book was making them and I just had to get it!!

So cute! I'm getting a crochet hat off etsy for Halloween and he can wear it all winter long. I love that movie :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 3
My 3y/o cant wait for halloween, it will be her birthday. We dont really celebrate Halloween here but she always dresses up on her birthday anyway...I think she will be a princess this year!

Oh my goodness she looks adorable!!
DD is going to be a mouse, DS is going to be a dog (or a dinosaur, I can't get him to choose lol) and I'm going to be a cat. DH is going to be a leprechaun... way to fit the theme :dohh: :haha:

Very cute! This year Thomas will be a cowboy/milky bar kid. The last 2 years he's been frankenstein and a pumpkin :)

All cute ideas... we will have to post a picture thread on halloween!!! I haven't been trick or treating in years and I am excited to go around and have fun with the family!

I got Jordyn a cute little black cat costume from Carters :) I haven't tried it on yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->