Halloween costume poll

Got any piccies of the outfits? :D I'd go for a cat...but I still want to see before I vote :laugh2: x

Sorry, Katy......think I just tied it up on you. MEOW!

cat... u can always look so much sexier as a cat... i always dress as a cat.. hehe :)

Ooooooooohhhh it's even now! 50/50 for devil and cat! :D :muaha:

Oooh cat is winning at the minute :)

Sam's mum- Not got proper outfits as such, i'm pretty skint so attempting to do cheap costumes. Will consist of a red dress i already have finished with horns and a pitch fork for a devil. Or black corset and black shorts with ears and a tail for a cat.

Sam's mum- Not got proper outfits as such, i'm pretty skint so attempting to do cheap costumes. Will consist of a red dress i already have finished with horns and a pitch fork for a devil. Or black corset and black shorts with ears and a tail for a cat.

Ooooh I like the sound of both!! Hmmm...think I'm going to go for the cat! You've got to show us pics afterwards!! :D x

Ooooh I like the sound of both!! Hmmm...think I'm going to go for the cat! You've got to show us pics afterwards!! :D x

We shall see, i always think i look fat in pics. Hence no one here knowing what i look like :( If i get a nice one then maybe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->