Halloween Costumes?

Perseids

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is planning to dress up for Halloween? Are you going to dress up to show off your pregnancy/bump? Does anyone have any costume ideas?

I'm barely showing at 9 weeks, so I don't know if I will be noticeably showing by Halloween or not. I'm probably going to do some holiday activities, so I will need to figure out a costume. There is a good chance that I will be publically announcing my pregnancy shortly before Halloween. I'm not sure if I should tie something into my costume or not.

Anyway, I thought it would be cool to see what some of you ladies plan on doing or have done! :thumbup:

You could do something like this :) It would work for an announcement, too!

skeleton-maternity-costume_design.png

images.jpeg

I attend a Halloween party every year that has a costume theme. I tried to tie my pregnancy into the costume since I was showing.

The first time I went as Jessica Simpson because she was pregnant too and the theme was "celebrity train wrecks"

This Halloween the theme is "inanimate objects" so I'm not sure what I'll go as. Something round...maybe a magic eightball?

I think the shirts posted above are SO CUTE! Really good if you aren't really showing, but announcing to people. Love the skeleton one :)

Here to see everyones ideas!

Pug you could go as a gumball machine. Have your belly be the gum holder. Think that could be super cute!

Love the skeleton shirt!

If I were still pregnant I would be going a a pumpkin (not very original I know) but seeing as I won't be anymore (better not be anyway) I've bought a pumpkin outfit for LO.

I bought the baby skeleton shirt with my first pregnancy, this time around i'm wearing it for my halloween costume again. I bought some skeleton leggings to go with it so it actually looks more like a costume and not just wearing a t-shirt.

Thanks for the replies and ideas ladies!
The magic eight ball and gumball machine sound so cute for a costume party. haha.
I love the skeleton shirt...I think I am going to have to track one of those down. :thumbup:

I wanted to be the pregnant skeleton until my dd proclaimed "no momma you can't be a skeleton!!! Your a princess...I don't like skeletons". Hahahahaha. I felt so bad I decided to join her and my dh in their costume. She's going as super girl and he's going as superman. I found a large batman shirt that has the fake chest and the cape velcroed to it and it came with a mask...so I'll be wearing that for Halloween with them! :)

I have the skeleton shirt which I love! That's how I announced to work and it went over really well. If I were going to a costume party, would do something more elaborate though. I saw a Humpty Dumpty costume on pintrest that was adorable and not so overdone as many other pregnancy themed costumes. She had red leggings with designs to look like a brick wall and made her belly Humpty Dumpty with legs attached to hang down over hers so it looks like he is sitting on a wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->