Halloween Costumes

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by nightkd, Sep 28, 2008.

1. nightkd

nightkd Mum to two!

Any cool ideas for Halloween costumes?

We're going to a disco at our pub and then possibly trick or treating later on.

Need some awesome ideas, I always end up going as a witch (a pretty bad, last minute one too! :rofl:)

2. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Hmmmmm.....how about:

Bonnie and Clyde?
    Luke and Leia?

If you don't want be cheesy and go with that, there's:

Princess Fiona from Shrek
    Egyptian Queen
    Greek Goddess
    Batgirl
    Cleopatra
    Nymph
    Belle
    Marie Antoinette
    Scarlette O'Hara
    Cinderella
    Renaissance Woman

Any of those catch your eye??

3. Ell.Bishh

Ell.Bishh Alex's Mammy & TTC #2!

Joker and Harlyquinn is an amazing couples costume, and harly is so damned cute lol!

4. Luhweez

Luhweez Guest

i had my halloween costume ready in feburary.. :( *sniffles* my favorite time of year!
    I had a realy thin hairband with a really cute fake apple attached to it so it would sit upright on my head, and a short black corset dress with an arrow sticking out of the front and fake blood stains pouring down.. its so nice...cause the dress is accompanied by really cool stockings and stilletto boots i got, so its kinda chicago meets edgar allan poe! maybe next year!..

5. MissPolley

MissPolley Mum of one

for me every day is halloween XD im into the whole vampire makeup, always a classic.

6. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

Me and my husband was shopping at the asda today and i could not help but go down the halloween section Lol they have adult size grinreaper suits it looks ace for £5

and the scream mask with a pump that pumps blood round the face for £5
    i tried to pursude my husband to dress up in them and knock on my parents house asking for trick or treat Lol but he was having none of it since the last episode last year when we dressed in bin bags head to toe even bin big over our head with holes in and a mouth so we could breath and knocked at my parents house :rofl:

We dressed up then drove round to my parents we kneel down and put our shoes over our knees so we looked smaller :rofl:
    my dad answer the door and shouted my mum saying its trick or treaters
    but mum was not in she nip the shop so dad got the bowl with sweets in that mum has in the hallway waitin for the kids to knock cause she has lots knocking ........

So we both reached out took a big hand full then i took the bowl and said thanks and went to walk away :rofl::rofl: i could not stop laughing at the expression on his face that i could not pretend no more :rofl:

:hug:

7. turbo_mom

turbo_mom Guest

I have no where to go for Halloween and DH is not one for a pub crawl. I would love to get dressed up as a sexy vampire with those realistic teeth but would have no where to wear it lol... but I will taking Angelynn out as a lil pumpkin with Jays daughters halloween night :happydance:

8. MissPolley

MissPolley Mum of one

aww baby pumpkins are sooo adorable :) id just have to buy one for halloween for my younun when i have one :D