Halloween!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Tilly, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Tilly

Tilly Guest

Excited already, think we're having a party here and I will be pretty involved in the food/decoration as everyone knows I am a big kid when it comes to all that, I love it!

Any of you got parties planned, or going to any this year? what will your costume be!

I went as a witch last year, so im going as a cat this time. Can't wait, im already planning my outfit lol.

2. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Nope, no party's planned but I LOVE Halloween too! I love watching all the horror movies the month of October! :happydance:

3. ryder

ryder Mum to Jasmine & Peyton

No parties for me as im due around that time... But if I am still pregnant you can guarentee the only partying I will be doing is things to try and induce myself!!!! LOL

4. Ema

Ema Mummy :) xxx

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!! Last year i went as a sexy witch to a party.....this year will prob be a quiet night in with baba, OH will prob still go out he is a big kid, so he'll prob be down the pub :) XxxX

5. clairebear

clairebear Mummy to 2 handsome boys.

i have got sweets in and jack has a cute little t shirt to wear so im ready for the trick or treaters x

6. Rayven

Rayven Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    OOoooooh Halloween!!! Spooky!! Well i won't be waddling around trick or treating this year - the OH has been roped into that - but we usually decorate the house for the kids which is always fun!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. nessajane

nessajane Well-Known Member

i like halloween, but no parties for me this year just a horror film and a tub of icecream :)

8. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

:happydance: I love Haloween!

I'm pretty sure there will be a house party at my friends house and I'm thinking of going as devil girl and dressing Lola-Rose as a little pumpkin.I have to browse around for costumes though...
    Plus,we will be taking her trick-or-treating definitely...:D

9. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

Not hosting any parties this year. Last year I combined 4 kids birthdays, had 30 kids and a big Halloween party for them. Won't do that again - 30 kids that is. LOL

Seriously, with a new baby, I am not being a party planner this year.

10. Ell.Bishh

Ell.Bishh Alex's Mammy & TTC #2!

LOVE halloween, always have, i spend most of september and october hyped about it!
    I even got a ticker for it lmao!

Having a party, also having a murder mystery the night after, halloweens on a friday night this year in half term for the schools round where i am (just found that out yeaterday of my brother, so im even more excited now!) so i can expect trick or treaters till the early hours which doesnt bother me, i enjoy scaring them!

Got all the sweets in for the trick or treaters and have started buying decs (dont need any more like, got 3 boxes full in loft) gravestones for the garden and such, and i will probably be spending a whole day carving pumpkins haha, i normally have about 12 lining the walkway to the house and then loads inside.

Costume wise i dont have a clue yet, i'd quite like to dress up as the joker off the new batman...but when he is wearing the nurses dress :D
    Or the bride of frankenstein, complete with the backcombed hair and white streaks...

im so excited.
    aaaaaaaaah!!
    :happydance:
    i just spent ages seeing if there was a smiley for exploding happiness haha...
    but i did find this...

\\:D/

!

11. Dee_H

Dee_H Mama to Rian + Bump

Halloween is my absolute fav time of year. I decorate big time for it..and I don't even have kids yet.I'm Wiccan so Halloween is a very special time for rituals for me as well. Are there any other wiccans out there??

12. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Oh COOL!!!! No, I'm not a wiccan but am fascinated with the religion!(have been for years) I have read TONS of books on the subject and I truly believe in the basic principles of Wicca.I've been very interested and eager to convert (currently Catholic but not practicing) but I'm just very confused with it all - even with my readings. :dohh:

13. xXDonnaXx

xXDonnaXx Well-Known Member

I love Halloween.. and it's an even special day for me this time,as OH proposed last year on Halloween - (How romantic can you get hey?) :rofl: So it's a year we've been engaged! :D

I'm not doing anything this time. Just gonna be answering the door & handing out treats! :p

14. Mama1985

Mama1985 Mama to 2!!!

I love Halloween!!! i wish I knew what i was doing though lol I could go out treat or tricking lol with my cousins, or host a party! but that involves cleaning lol I might do what I did last year, Horror movie night!!! YEA!

15. Stef

Stef Mummy to Olivia & PG #2

I love halloween.

I'm going to a house party this year dressed as Wednesday Addams. Dont know what to put Olivia in yet!

x