Halloween

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
What are your kids dressing up as?

I'll dress my LO up as anything in world - so long as it makes an appearence before then!!!:rofl:

We had a halloween party this morning at the mother and baby group we go to. Hannah was dressed as a pumpkin!

jack has a little spider t shirt to wear xxx

Maya is dressing up as a witch 7 my little brother as a skeleton!

Hannah has loads of Halloween clothes as I'm sure you've all seen from the many pics :blush: She's worn one everyday this week thus far (though today someone jinxed me and she spit up so I had to change her clothes)

We are not dressing up, we are hiding away from trick or treaters

We also went to a party today and paige wore i pumpkin dress from tesco's will post pics at some point x

Hannah has loads of Halloween clothes as I'm sure you've all seen from the many pics :blush: She's worn one everyday this week thus far (though today someone jinxed me and she spit up so I had to change her clothes)

Hmm, who was that?

So I just picked up the kids' costumes. Amanda will be a pirate and Jayden will be a ninja.

Chase has a tigger sleeper he will wear.

Yay! I am prepared.

I am getting Alexa her costume tomorrow and am thinking a pumpkin or a pink bunny.

Well she's not here yet so she's not dressing up as anything obviously.

As for me, I'm dressing up as the big fat pregnant woman who eats all the candy before the kids make it to our door

So I just picked up the kids' costumes. Amanda will be a pirate and Jayden will be a ninja.

Yay! I am prepared.
You know whats really weird is that William is also being a ninja, and Jayce is just gonna be wearing his Tigger sleeper too, lol... Great minds think alike!!
I wonder if they are the same ninja costumes... did you buy Jaydens at Walmart, and is it blue and black? lol

Yay! I am prepared.
You know whats really weird is that William is also being a ninja, and Jayce is just gonna be wearing his Tigger sleeper too, lol... Great minds think alike!!
I wonder if they are the same ninja costumes... did you buy Jaydens at Walmart, and is it blue and black? lol

LOL

ESP?

Actually got the costumes in London Drugs at 50% off - 9.99 each! But, no it's not blue and black.

Definitely post pics on Halloween!

I actually have bought caitlyn something halloweeny to wear... couldn't resist

She has a purple stripe witchy top, with a black denim skirt from mothercare (baby klass) and some white tights with purple and black stars on them. We have also decided to go trick or treatin around the family :-D

I got her a halloween sleepsuit and a vest too, they were all half price in tesco!

kacy is the devil and kira is the pumkin fairy hehe

i've had two trick or treaters tonight, little gits, who wanted sweets, looked like they had just been tesco and brought two cheap masks and thought lets see if we can get some sweets

kacy is the devil and kira is the pumkin fairy hehe

i've had two trick or treaters tonight, little gits, who wanted sweets, looked like they had just been tesco and brought two cheap masks and thought lets see if we can get some sweets

:rofl::rofl:

Starting early, are they?

Too funny!

Were hiding away aswell, my mum never let us go trick or treating :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member