Hand foot and mouth - Confirmed BIL has it

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
Last tuesday I went to my mum and dads and my cousin came over with her little girl who is 2. I notices she had quite a bad rash on her hands and round her mouth but she dribbles quite alot and is on some medication for other problems so didn't think too much of it. About 15mins before she left my mum mentioned it and she casually said "Yeah it's hand foot and mouth, she caught it off her sister" :growlmad: I wasn't pleased as my son (1) and nephew (10months) were there but made sure they didn't play with anything that she had. I have kept a close eye on Edward since and nothing has happened thankfully. Now today Edward was due to go to my mums for the day but I got a phone call saying BIL was off to the doctors as he has blisters on his feet hands and a couple round his mouth :dohh: Now this has made me panic again that it may still be floating around and we were there on tuesday. I really don't understand why you would take an ill child out knowing that there would be babies where you are going. I really feel like shaking people sometimes to see if their brains rattle. Sorry I just needed to rant I am so mad at her

yea thats really not fair, its horrible aswell, my brother had that when he was younger and my mum definately didnt let him mix with other kids..i would be really mad too, i dont really like kids with bad colds around sophia, just because she suffers really bad with it and it always goes to her chest and i have to take her to the hospital, which is scary, so something like hand, foot and mouth i definately would be mad about. hope little one is ok, and hopefully doesnt get it. x

yep he has it, thankfully he should be clear by christmas

I had to refuse to see someone @ work backalong 'cos it was suspected she had it. I have never got someoneo ut of my room so quick.

I had to get my colleague to see her.

I was just doing history taking when mum came out with her brother has had hand foot & mouth, and I quckly asked if he was contagious, & she said no, but thinks X has it .

It seems to rife @ the moment. The village pre-school had an out break of it, (don't thankfully send my lo there) & they now have out break of swine flu.

Some ppl are just totally inconsiderate.

Well thankfully no one else has any symptoms and if anyone else was going to get it, it would be my nephew or my mum (she has rheumatoid arthritis) and neither of them have it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->