Hands Up If Youve Got An Easter Egg

FLAKE FLAKE FLAKE FLAKE ALL THE WAY!

OH saw them on offer for 99p with the bars inside so bought me 3!!
Of course i am going to share them (maybe) :muaha:

Nope not got one :( But Ciaran has 4 already so ill have some of his:D

i think i'd eaten about 10 before lent even started!! we've got some creme egg ones in that were 99p in tescos, they're 2.99 in asda!

I haven't got any :hissy:
Can i cry now please!! lol
x

I bought one for me and DH to share for last night lol

My mam is bringing mine over tomorrow though lol

You know every easter since i was a kid ive wanted a kinder egg the size of a proper easter egg :cloud9: but i've never seen one :(

I did but I eated it already. :D I had two actually. and a box of chocs and ate them in the same day. Then wonder why I have put so much weight on during this pregnancy lol.

i've got 2!!! a wispa one from mum and dad and a ultimate galaxy one from OH :happydance: and one someone gave me for Riley.. what a shame he's too young to eat it.. mummy will have to help him.. :muaha:

ive got one right here, melted it in the microwave and im savaging it as i type! :) god im gonna be fat! :)

:happydance: I do now!!! OH just bought me a yummy after eights easter egg.The kids can now breathe a sigh of relief and unhide their stash ha ha

:muaha:

You know every easter since i was a kid ive wanted a kinder egg the size of a proper easter egg :cloud9: but i've never seen one :(

I have hunny.I bought one 2 years ago.They were £9.99 in Tesco.the toy was fab xxx

Woo, I got mine today :lol:

A Galaxy "All about chocolate" egg. & 6 cream eggs. :D

I got one!!!! :yipee: :yipee:

My dad:blush: bought me one! But i have to fight with OH over quality street or twirl??
They got the kids some cute little gifts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"