Hands up who's on their best behaviour during 2ww!

willoughby

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes (if you're a smoker!) etc. during tww!

I gave up EVERYTHING last time I ttc in anticipation of my BFP, but since my pregnancy ended in mc have a taken a more relaxed approach this time around! One coffee a day, drink until it's pink, all of the sushi and the *occasional* social smoke...

Saying that I am only 5dpo right now - I imagine I'll indulge less and less in the lead up to AF :angel:

What about you guys?

I carry on as usual. Ttc is hard enough without giving up all the things I enjoy. Bring on the wine and pate until I see a second line.

That said after 7dpo when it's implanted (in theory...) I do tend to reign in the alcohol (not that I'm a big drinker!)

I don't drink or smoke, but I have been trying to cut back on the coffee. My diet is pretty good normally, so I'm just eating the same as usual.

The only thing I ever really do is drink wine, but we ran out and since we are now TTC we just haven't bothered buying more so I guess I'm being good. Side effect is that we are saving the money so that's nice! That said, if I were out somewhere to eat I would probably have a glass and not worry too much.

Since my mc in December I'm super paranoid about that stuff. During af I'll drink some beer and have a cup of coffee a couple of days but once my fertile window approaches I stop all together.
It is not easy that's for sure lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->