Handy tips on tipping the probability of conceiving a girl ?

fuschia

Reaction score
Anyone got handy tips on gender swaying toward girl ?

It's not that I'm adamant I want girl but I'd love to have the family dynamic of girl, boy , girl and my little guy being the middle child but the only boy.

I'm not going to do anything drastic , and I don't really want do anything hat drastically reduces my chance of getting pregnant at all !

But def up for altering diet etc- anyone got any tips ? Xx

Hi we are gender swaying for team pink too after 3 wonderful boys. It's out last one so finishing pink would be awesome. My cycle is 26 days one month and 30 the next which makes it kind of hard because I am worried with my luck I will ovulate early on my 30 day cycle but we are giving it a shot. Don't want to do anything crazy we are just trying every day for 3 days up to 2 days prior to my schedule ovulation date. I hear it works well. Fingers crossed...following this thread foresure! Good luck!

They say female sperms live longer and swim slower and male sperms swim fast and die quicker. So i guess having some sperm waiting in your tubes may help?

I dtd on cd 13 of a 26 day cycle. I ended up with a little girl. I was really happy. I think i ov 12 days before af x

Hey,
I have two little boys and I am desperate for a daughter, I've read quite a lot but whether its true or not..

-laying on your left side
- having sex a few days before ovulation
-No orgasm
-Missionary

Nature is a magical thing :)

Want to bump this thread again as about to ttc and I would like to give gender swaying a little go for a couple of months but I don't think I'll keep it up after 2 months . Has anyone got any diet tips ? That aren't mega complex ? X

I seayed with dd. And again this cycle but too early to test.
First, the shettles method or timing, had been disproven. Shettles can claimed ro be able to tell just by looking at the sperm ugh we're male and which female. He couldnt. Can't even do that today. So his theory of makes being faster but dying sooner and females being slower but live longer isn't correct. You can search the studies I don't have them on hand.

You want to keep your ph acidic. Female sperm do better in an acidic environment. Missionary position and no female orgasm. You're more likely to conceive a female if you don't eat breakfast and are on a diet. That makes the body think times are hard and a male is unlikely to survive. A lot of women swear by the crystal light drink mixes. I went with the low everything diet as it's the healthiest and had he biggest variety. I'll update if I get my bfp and then when we find gender.

There's also a lot with negative ions for a girl.

I am a firm believer in the PH making a difference , so eat lots of acidic foods , cranberrys , lots of dairy ect. The girl diet does lower the chance of pregnancy but as long as there are not any sperm issues you should still be able to conceive.

Thanks ladies - I have been on a healthy eating regime since new year and lost 1 stone( 14lbs ) . I eat a lot of seeds , leafy greens and salad , raspberries , blueberries , muesli eggs etc , stir frys, healthy curry , olive oil , coconut oil etc .

So probably my diet currently would support more of a boy conception I guess but I don't really know as I don't understand it very well - what food cause a more acidic environment !

So if I buy cranberry juice and start drinking milk and eating cheese this may help ? I don't want to blow my diet really as I'm losing weight for pregnancy too

Happy half birthday to ashlyn , kylasbaby :)

My son is also 18 months today as they were born on the same day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->