Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

i see something too hannah faint very faint but there....

i have not tested yet today...

xx to everyone for good luck testing today

Hannah - you have a really interesting chart. Can't wait to see what comes of that dip over the next couple of days. FX!!!

Exciting Hannah!

afm, boas this morning and bfn at 4dpo

Shamw - I am sorry. But, it is very early so thats good they are negative now at least we know they are good tests and if you get lines soon it is the start of something.

3chords- Where are your tests lol?

I dont know have not gotten one in 3 yrs so i doubt im really going to get without help

OK, I DONT WANT MY HOPES UP cause i know it cant be true but why not post it..

my camera isnt picking anything up so not worth putting it up....

but when i took the test i saw shadow but just shrugged it off as shadow..

its a bit more pronounced but still shadowy....

well here is to hope for both us fx and lots of xx :)

who knows..maybe i dont have to go on the long run of fertility treatments again..and maybe you will have blessing..

both would be wonderful miracles :hugs:

Well, I did and they are getting darker each time!

And, walking dead tonight made me break out in hives so I am not spoiling the show but get your tissue and inhalers if you have asthma

Justhoping yore not out I for bfn with my daughter t 11dpo and positive at 12dpo x

New symptom to add to the list I cried after sex with hubby still inside me last night.....

And I mean hyperventilating cry. He was trying to figure out what was wrong and I had no idea.

I've been so emotional! Poor DH.. I'm playing with my band tonight at the Jefferson hotel here in Richmond and he said he didn't want to go and I started crying and am still upset...

i it straight across cause i see a half a line...but its not clear either for some reason on my end..is it a bfp?

one of us should get it this month...you i hope xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->