Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

Congratulations! :) How many dpo is that now?

I got wondfos ordered 50, but mysteriously got 300. Have no idea if the was shear luck or if they put that many in on purpose. But, I got them on Ebay.

Congrats Hannah - great looking line there. :)

oh that is awesome, congrats hannah you definitely deserve this long awaited bfp!!

im trying to hold longer today which is hard cause a uti...

fx to everyone

Yay Hannah just seen your bfp, that's brilliant news :happydance: , we should all be bump buddies lol xxx

LeaLou - I wish I could say something or do something for you. I won't be moving over til my ultrasound I have only made it past 4 week's once but lost DD at 12 week's. I just want you to know it is possible to get a BFN til 14 DPO then a BFP.

It's been a tuff 4 years for us and we have no kids. Its hard sweetheart, please hang in there. If I can do it so can you.

I got my blood work back after having an progesterone injection and my HCG is a whopping 5 Which they said means I am pregnant but really low and my progesterone isn't well either. 12.5. And I am 12 DPO today should have been higher my tests are negative again.

I am not a happy person. We have came to decide that we are going to set TTC aside amd try the adoption route through social services.

I know I didn't get a bfp till 14dpo but I just feel so disheartened. I shouldn't but I'm so emotional!

5 is negative...so is the progesterone..

fraulty tests

OR MAYBE your super duper duper early?? I would ask for another round of tests hun..fxing for you.....my heart goes out to you right now and hoping ur just sooo early.

i still get the same shadow line, i think im out...my temp dipped and it usually dips three days before af so...:(

i said this on the other board, i think all tests are in so much compitition they all are at 5 mui now and us women have that in our system anyway..:/...they want us to buy and buy and count on our addictions and want for a baby which is not very nice..
they need to keep it above 5 mui...and i think there sneaking it under..:(
hence all the lines coming up on all these test where its not an actual positive...these women are having there hearts broken like you just did...and its not rright....;(

I didn't find out the best news today. So, I feel you. Hope you get BFP soon. Maybe tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->