Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

5 is negative...so is the progesterone..

fraulty tests

OR MAYBE your super duper duper early?? I would ask for another round of tests hun...

i still get the same shadow line, i think im out...my temp dipped and it usually dips three days before af so...:(

He told me I was pregnant sweetheart. I am very high risk for losses, due to my tube and endometriosis I havw to have betas as soon as I get two lines. So I can get injections. I go back in 2 days. But not looking good.

It depends on the doctor and office. Unfortunately, I don't think those where faulty I have happened a few times. That is how we caught my first two losses.

I will let you all know Friday what blood say.

If we where to TTC again I think I need to stay away from testing so early.

5 is negative...so is the progesterone..

fraulty tests

OR MAYBE your super duper duper early?? I would ask for another round of tests hun...

i still get the same shadow line, i think im out...my temp dipped and it usually dips three days before af so...:(

He told me I was pregnant sweetheart. I am very high risk for losses, due to my tube and endometriosis I havw to have betas as soon as I get two lines. So I can get injections. I go back in 2 days. But not looking good.

It depends on the doctor and office. Unfortunately, I don't think those where faulty I have happened a few times. That is how we caught my first two losses.

im always 5 with low pro at 3-11 low progesterone and im not pregnant and where ever i worked its considered not pregnant unless they see it go above that is why im saying this,,,maybe ur just super early??

and the home tests screwed up??

im high risk as well...i usually take progesterone all through cause usually mine dips super low...but this time they gave me a scipt for blood test and progesterone to start as soon as i get my bfp because new studies have shown taking it to early can make lining to think for the egg to implant....
i also get taken in as soon as i get my bfp and if its on weekend i need to go to the hospital to see my doc because of all my losses....11 pregnancies with so many loses not fun :(

i honestly would ask for one more blood test....to make sure......with everyone getting these early lines you never know hun.

xx

one blood test with 5 can go either way...

ok saw ur going for another...im keeping my fingers crossed for you..

I have never had HCG in my body. Everyone is different, some women do. But mine has always been at 0. When I get false positives it's from a cyst which caused the false positives but I don't have a cyst right now.

I just think it's the end of the road. My numbers start low go up a little I start to bleed than back to 0. It gives me a chance to be someones mother who couldn't be or give someone a good loving home. Amd I am o.k with that.

I was hoping that our chance would be this time for our own. We will see though. And your right could be early. Maybe late implant we will see friday.

as i said fx with lots of hope...who knows maybe? either way xoxo

I'm so sorry to hear that you got bad news Hannah :-( I am preying and crossing my fingers for you!!

Just got darker lines on my wondfo so I am definitely pregnant. Just not sure how well its going to be.

My PM urine must be the best
Everything else was negative this afternoon

https://i44.tinypic.com/54xbit.jpg

that is like the darkest yet..see i told you i think u where so very early :)

ohh fingers crossed for youuuuuuuuuu! if u where under 5 right now noway would that show...

Yes but my beta is low along with progesterone at 12 DPO it should be higher. This is how it started with my chemicals. I am so scared. I would think it would be higher by now. I must got to leave it in Gods hands.

but ur line is darker i bet its higher today :)..
i was 6 with my son and instead of rising ever 36-72 hours it roe every 4 days and so slow....and he is here..

have faith ((((HUG)))

ill send some prayer to u and ur bean

for early pregnancy 12 is ok..its on the border....i would get progesterone cream while u wait...

Hannah, FX that the beta doubles (or more) by Friday.

I would imagine it's gotta be pretty decent for a line THAT dark on the Wondfo. I could barely see a line on my wondfo when my HCG was 48.

Yes but my beta is low along with progesterone at 12 DPO it should be higher. This is how it started with my chemicals. I am so scared. I would think it would be higher by now. I must got to leave it in Gods hands.

It's still possible that you're earlier than you thought by a day or so or that you implanted late - maybe both. That wondfo looks darker so I hope that means your HCG is rising and you get good news from your next blood test.

Got everything crossed for you :hugs:

My blood test was taken today and got results back 4 hours later. So this positive was after the blood test guess it could be going up same day? IDK. I am not testing anymore waiting on my 2nd draw friday.

but ur line is darker i bet its higher today :)..
i was 6 with my son and instead of rising ever 36-72 hours it roe every 4 days and so slow....and he is here..

have faith ((((HUG)))

ill send some prayer to u and ur bean

for early pregnancy 12 is ok..its on the border....i would get progesterone cream while u wait...

I had my injection, They gave me injection when their urine was positive.

Wow that's heaps darker than all the other ic's you have done!!

My blood test was taken today and got results back 4 hours later. So this positive was after the blood test guess it could be going up same day? IDK. I am not testing anymore waiting on my 2nd draw friday.

It's possible :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"