Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

well then it went up today...either way im staying positive for you...

one of us has to get this :/

That is a great line! Eeek its going to be even more dark tomorrow :dance:

Yay!! Wow what a whirl wind this was when I first starting reading I was just thinking oh now but that hpt is dark. I have a good feeling about this but I do understand the hesitancy considering your history but man I really do think you were just so early. I'm soooo glad to hear you got the progesterone injection...I'll be right here waiting until Friday. Super excited for you.

Hannah - any news this morning?

I tested, 8 DPO FMU this morning, BFN. Actually thought I saw something on the wondfo right away but the OSOM was 100% BFN so I'm going with that. Still early!

Omg!!! id say that's a good progression!!
Yes, do you have an update for today?!

I started bleeding and went ahead got my bloods re done and HCG back at 0. Progesterone 0.2. So we lost bubs 4.

I'm so so sorry Hannah. :hugs: I was silently stalking and was so happy for you. Praying that you get your forever baby soon. :(

You're not alone Hannah. :hugs: we can be TTC buddies at least!

Oh Hun I'm sorry.

Hannah I know it's not a consolation but chemicals happen in 50% of pregnancies it's just that we test early so find out about it. Chemicals happen usually because of a DNA fault/faulty implantation. Nothing that is your fault whatsoever so please please don't upset :( xxx

I had two two chemicals before my daughter so I researched. A lot.

that is true, before these early tests we never knew about them. but now we do so it hurts..that is why i so hate early tests...

hannah im so sorry, after that dark pink line yesterday i was so hopeful.....im so sorry hun..pm me if you want...im here for you no matter what xxoo

hum anyone elses tickers a day off...yesterday mine said day twelve right???

i know someone on this thread had the same dpo as me....is ur ticker off too or am i imagining this..?\

thanks in advance and dont mean to hijack...i forget when im due and use the tickers now...lol

According to front page your due tomorrow, 13 DPO. I updated those still in the game. You and I where 13 dpo.

thank you, so it is off.......i figured..

hannah im so sorry......i wanted this so bad for you...sending u tons of love and hugs and whatever you need...

Thanks love, any news on you? We got snow this morning. According to news we are due for more after 5pm but I honestly think what we got maybe it for awhile.

Thanks love, any news on you? We got snow this morning. According to news we are due for more after 5pm but I honestly think what we got maybe it for awhile.

no news on me but i dont think i really am anyway...i have had shadows before and lead to nothing i may not even test..im always on time and maybe ill just wait to see...

as for the snow they say its coming just no news on when...but im hoping it passes us...lol

btw the tests u where taking are now picking up 5 muis instead of ten...

im thinking alot of other tests are doing the same with all the lines out there these days......can u call the company that makes then...cause that is heart ache :(

it picked up even under it if u had lines...:/

It wasn't faulty, as it was confirmed by blood and urine at my FS. I like they are sensitive so I can get my injections. If they where faulty I would have called.

First Response claims 25 but can pick up as low as 3 "not pregnant". A lot of tests are super sensitive these days.

im not saying there faulty...im saying the are picking up at 5 mui and lower,,...not 10 mui like there supposed too...not faulty i think there doing it on purpose though these companies

not faulty just false advertising....see what i mean

Hannah, I'm really sorry. It's just heartbreaking to think you've got it and then it comes crashing down. Take good care of yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->