Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

So sorry Hannah, was really hoping this was your month. Big :hugs: xx

Doh Hannah so sorry to hear this new. I wish u luck for your next cycle

We are not TTC anymore not for awhile. They need to re cut me and do some surgery on my tube again. And, get rid of scar tissue in my uterus. They are wanting to do hysterectomy due to how bad my endometriosis is. I won't let them yet.

Thanks guys

We are not TTC anymore not for awhile. They need to re cut me and do some surgery on my tube again. And, get rid of scar tissue in my uterus. They are wanting to do hysterectomy due to how bad my endometriosis is. I won't let them yet.

Thanks guys

that sounds scary :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks guys

that sounds scary :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Its painful during AF etc. Causes heavier bleeding. It runs in my moms side. Got to love her for that not! She had a hysterectomy at age 38.

But I refuse to do that as we do want a baby, so I will do other options first. My mother didn't want more children I was her only.

Oh now I remember you saying you were going to look into adoption. Thats wonderful too we haven't gotten to that point yet but I wish you luck with that as well.

Yeah surgery is scarey, I avoided my surgery for a year before I finally gave in and had it and now I wish I hadn't been so scared but it's certainly not an easy process. Lots of decisions now.

Omg Hannah I'm very sorry:( this sux big Time!

:hug:

Aww Hannah, I'm so sorry sweet, you take good care of yourself, sending you lots of hugs xxxx

Oh Hannah, I am so sorry you are going through this. You're one tough cookie! We love you girly. Sending you a cyber hug. You've always been really supportive for me and I thank you for that. You are a lovely person and wish this wasn't happening to you.

Sorry to hear Hannah :-( I hope you it all works out for you!

i didnt have a reg test today only a clear blue digi which i know is not that sensitive but i would think by now it would be..

no (friend) yet but im sure it will be here by tonight....getting slight cramps already of her announcing she will be here ...

on to the next month i guess....:(

would of been nice to not have to use the RE expecially cause i have to pay for alot of the tests :(

yup..i did a more sensitive test and its negative...but af still didnt come..she usually shows some more signs..who knows...

maybe its an off month..i been on two different penicillins so it could well be a off month

oh yea one of my very best friend just found out she is now pregnant. I am very happy for her of course but it hurt, just alittle...:( reminds me that three yrs really is a long time expcially since she only been trying two months..

life really isnt fair sometimes :(

No it's not I'm going through something similar right now both close friends and my sister in law got married on Memorial Day and they both got pg already. Makes me mad but then I have to tell myself not to be selfish but I can't help it it's not fair

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->