Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

I feel like everyone around me is pregnant! It's such a pain! I know I'm young and still have time but I'm tired of people telling me that. No one really knows about our losses this year. But those that were told said some sad and hurtful things like "It just wasn't God's timing", "maybe it was for the best", "you don't want to be pregnant again so young", "you're too young", "at least you know you can get pregnant".. Ugh.
You're not alone girl.

The day I found out I was pregnant with my DD my friend did, which was having marriage problems, has two beautiful girls and an angel boy who passed at 35 weeks. I lost my baby and she had no support for me, she constantly whines about how she has no friends or family yet has 50 people telling her they love her, only one who does that for me is my husband.

she doesnt know what being alone is. She still constantly wishes shes dead its like really and shes also having an affair on her husband amd he knows as well. I just am in shock how people like this get pregnant.

I remember feeling this way when I lost mine.

This month, the differences were soy, sperm meets egg plan, charting and opks, folic acid, bum on pillow after Dtd and a self orgasm to help suck up the swimmers while elevated.

Girls it will happen xx

I'm sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

I too have been subjected to mindless comments from people! At first it was from stupid people who's opinions I really didn't care about but this last time they even came from my best friend and brother. Hurtful! I really hope neither of those have to go through what we have to go through and listen to people say stupid dumb ass things when grieving. Ugh makes me mad!

Big hugs xx

I feel like everyone around me is pregnant! It's such a pain! I know I'm young and still have time but I'm tired of people telling me that. No one really knows about our losses this year. But those that were told said some sad and hurtful things like "It just wasn't God's timing", "maybe it was for the best", "you don't want to be pregnant again so young", "you're too young", "at least you know you can get pregnant".. Ugh.
You're not alone girl.

I know how that feels :hugs:

When we had our MC last year we got a lot of comments from our families that we found hurtful - a lot of "you're still young and there's plenty of time for babies", "at least you know you can get pregnant", "everything happens for a reason" or "maybe it was for the best - people only miscarry if something is wrong with the foetus" :wacko:

Hugs x

Why cant people just say I'm so sorry instead of all the other crap, I know they mean well sometimes but I remember it all too well, I felt like telling them all to F$%* off, everyone's losses are different and you cant imagine what each individual is going through you can only remember how it affected you and no ones way of dealing with grief is wrong you just have to let them deal with it their way. I'm so sorry you are going through this and send so much love and hugs to you xxxx

oh i so hate well it was for the best...like really? How is losing my baby for the best??

That makes no sence, do people think when they speak...seriously how does that even come out of peoples mouths..yes i know they think its probably has some sort of problem and wouldnt have survived anyway...but still no matter what the problem was, it was MY baby and i loved it and how does, its for the best a good comment, like ever???

people just dont think before engaging there mouths i think.

anyway i think im totally out...headache, horrible cramps..and i started with really light pink but its happened before...and my temp isw down...

onto help from the RE and next month.....wish me luck for my hsg and other tests i went for this month please...OH just went for his sperm analysis too...im hoping there is no problem with him and we only have to work on me...

he is a tadddddd younger..lol, so im hoping he is in the clear :)

haha, my mom calls me a cougar cause im going to be 42 and he is only 34 lol

michellew. I cannot hit "thanks" on ur posts...

the button isnt there..you may want to tell the mods so they can put it on for you :)

I hate when people will say they care but respond with "oh"?. Or women who have had losses but never infertility issues. I have a friend who just list her first in October, who doesn't have an idea what having multiple losses plus infertility is like. She just says oh, I didn't know.

And whats that I feel overly educated in this stuff and get frustrated when people don't know.

My only support is you all. And hubby. I have been in bed last two days.

Justhoping sorry about AF. I love ya sweetheart.

I hate when people will say they care but respond with "oh"?. Or women who have had losses but never infertility issues. I have a friend who just list her first in October, who doesn't have an idea what having multiple losses plus infertility is like. She just says oh, I didn't know.

And whats that I feel overly educated in this stuff and get frustrated when people don't know.

My only support is you all. And hubby. I have been in bed last two days.

Justhoping sorry about AF. I love ya sweetheart.

<3 ya too Hannah, well at least I can hope we get this all settled with the doctors this cycle..Im supposed to call the first day of my cycle but the office to get the hcg is closed on weekends..grrrr so monday it is grrr..

Im sorry ur feeling under the weather from this whole ordeal, you take it easy as long as you need to hun xx

I see her thanks button now, that was so weird...it was gone...I wanted to hit thanks and the button was hidding LOL

xx to everyone...

You know the most hurtful thing that was ever said to me was from my only really great friend who I thought really understood me. We had decided not to tell anyone about out infertility issues and we have never been pg or had any losses so it was very easy to just let people think we weren't even trying yet. Well I had a bad day and I vented to her without dh knowing and her response was.....well it's happen when it's meant to happen and swear to god I wanted to slap her I just sat there so sad thinking what the ef no! it's not going to happen unless I do some thing about it. She actually had the nerve to say yeah well now you can go on more vacations. Granted she is single and her life is her dog and cat but geez she was def not supportive that day. I haven't talked about it with her since. She asks all the time now and I just say oh yeah we're still working on it and change the subject.

I'm so sorry Hannah :(
I never had a loss so I don't know what it feels like but that is such a sucky reaction of your friend!

We haven't been trying for long yet so I know I have no reason to stress about it but I hate hate hate the "Just relax, it won't happen until you stop stressing about it"-line!
I am beating myself up over the fact that I think I have used it myself before I had any idea about what it feels like. It's easy to say if you haven't been TTC in your life. I was clueless and just now learned how annoying that line is.
My grandma keeps asking when we are going to have a baby, she is 94 and I would be so happy for her to still be here when we have one but the asking is not helping as well..

So I am testing positive again on FRER and wondfo and getting progression.

I tested because I have been ill and got BFP thos AM and just got another BFP with a 10 minute hold and it is darker.

I had an scan Sunday due to pain in ovary I thought was a cyst they couldn't find a reason for the pain. I tested negative after they confirmed my blood levels reached 0. Now positive again and it's not from a cyst.

I am wondering if maybe I had two babies in there or of AF blood mixed in with urine is causing the false positive.

Wow, those are super dark (especially the top one) and they really look like BFPs. I hope this is it for you! :) When were each of them taken?

I am still bleeding heavy, every time I move, cough or fart it gushes out.

They where taken 30 mins apart from each other. So top was 3 hour hold. Middle 30 min and bottom 30 minute hold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->