Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

Wow Hannah! That baby must be meant to be! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I know this is going to sound a little strange but my mom told me this story. When she found out she was pregnant with her third, she actually had an abortion. but it ended up being that i had a twin and she aborted the twin. she had ovulated twice within a week of each other and both eggs were fertilized. At the time of the abortion, I hadn't implanted... So she stayed pregnant. I'm wondering if you ovulated twice? And miscarried the first but the second one stuck? Sorry if that story is a little hard to follow. Some baby's are just meant to be.

Thank you I have heard of things like that just kinda thought was a myth. And only can ovulate 2x in 24 hours. Not in a week. So neat to hear out coming stories that are good ones.

Omg I can't believe it!! My fingers are crossed everything is good and it's a sticky bean!! Xx

Amazing result come on hcg climb climb climb! Thinking of you on this rollercoaster journey xx

OMG Hannah!!! This is a miracle!!!!! Praying hcg climbs high!xxx

Really hoping this is your sticky bean! :D Fingers crossed for you x

Thank you I have heard of things like that just kinda thought was a myth. And only can ovulate 2x in 24 hours. Not in a week. So neat to hear out coming stories that are good ones.
a

True. If double ovulation happens as far as I know it would be within 24 hours of the first one.

sending good wishes for you! This really is an amazing story!

How are you feeling?

Just really tired, that's about it. Still spotting. I get nausea bad in morning. Otherwise good.

Hopefully the spotting eases up soon. The nausea is a good sign, though!

How have I missed this!! Saying prayers!!! Congratulations!!

I get blood work at noon will keep you all informed also getting a copy of scan that I had last Sunday at ER when I had massive double over pain in right ovary they claimed was nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->