Happily Married Lesbian Couple Intro! (long)

MrsMM24

2Moms & TWO DDs, FINALLY!
Reaction score
:bfp:Hi Ladies,
This introduction is a little late. I infact have been posting to numerous groups/threads (Lesbian Couples TTC, Rainbow Mummies to name a few) for some time now, I just figured that since I will start our Pregnancy Journal next week, it is a good time to really “Introduce” myself to the entire site. Here are the original posts that the other groups/threads received…

“April 15, 2011: I didn't think to join until today. I have been reading your posts for a couple of months now, as my wife and I try to conceive.

We had 2 tries at the clinic after trying at home 5 times. We are back to trying at home for financial reasons. As you can see, we are definitely doing something very wrong. Need help!

We are doing at home, have a known donor and have anonymous donor. I see the use of Pre'seed, spectulums, syringes, monitors etc. We haven't had a very high tech monitor, just the sticks, and we use a small syringe because samples are so small, but I think we need to be directed differently now. The instead cups work well? Should we use a 10ml syringe, and what about collection of the sperm? ANY help is appreciated!!!”

AND…

“Hi All!

I am happy to find a thread that seems to be active or trying to get active again.

My Wife and I have been TTC for almost a year. We have been together for a total of 14 years and married for 1.

We are using the home method. And after reading a lot of the success stories today, will probably start the instead cups. I have been reading since about 9am and it seems to be more success in couples to use the cups. We have tried the clinic method with an anonymous donor but the cost of the failed attempts weighs heavy. So we are using a known donor (again) and will in-between (if we haven't with him) use the bank sperm to the home (finances into play as well).”

TODAY!!!

I can post that we received our :bfp:on 6/7/11!! We are so AMPED! We had our 1st OB appt. yesterday and all is well. The due date was 2/12/12 but after yesterday, it has been changed to 2/4/12 and they have me in for a sono next week where the date will likely change again. We have an 8yo daughter, so I know that the date can change frequently in the 1st trim. (I also have an irregularly regular cycle, to where:witch: comes every other month for the last 17+ years!) We are super excited, and by we, I mean the little one too, she has been wanting to be a big sister for the last 2 years!! My wife is head over heels already. Ironically, I am carrying and she is having all the symptoms, although the tiredness and tender breasts are all me… She has M/S, tiredness, cravings, etc… it is amazing. I am excited to share this journey with BnB and hope that more same-sex couples join, find information/courage/etc on this site, as it has been a blessing for me the entire time we have been on. The ladies of BnB are Awesome and the BFPs just keep coming, the stronger we get!!!

Good Luck to all the ladies on BnB through each part of their pregnancy journey. An extra vote of hope and confidence and not to mention :dust: to those that are TTC and those battling through that TWW!!!!

Welcome to BnB :flower: congrats on your pregnancy :happydance:

Thanks ROBINATOR!

Congrats to you! :happydance: Nice belly bump...

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

awwwwwwww congrats and welcome iam just new on here aswell myself and my hubbie are expecting our 1st baby in jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->