Happily Married Lesbian Couple Intro! (long)

awwwwwwww congrats and welcome iam just new on here aswell myself and my hubbie are expecting our 1st baby in jan

CONGRATS!!!! On the blessing you and your husband have received...

Hello, welcome! :wave:

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! :happydance:

Hello and congratulations on your pregnancy.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

:flower: THANKS: MOONFLOWERMAY, AMYGWEN and SPROUTLET!!!

Welcome and congratulations :) I too have a very excited 8 year old and my second on the way. But mine is a boy wanting a brother. And lucky boy is getting one! He he.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you :flower:

Welcome and congratulations :) I too have a very excited 8 year old and my second on the way. But mine is a boy wanting a brother. And lucky boy is getting one! He he.

That's Awesome! He will just always think that you all gave him exactly what he wanted! :haha: (until her learns the truth... ) Our daughter is so unique, we were and are just shocked that she rather have a little brother.... We are so sure that she secretly just wants to remain our little Princess.... :haha:

That's Awesome! He will just always think that you all gave him exactly what he wanted! :haha: (until her learns the truth... ) Our daughter is so unique, we were and are just shocked that she rather have a little brother.... We are so sure that she secretly just wants to remain our little Princess.... :haha:

Aw that is unusual! But well thought out if that is the reason :haha:

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/poohwelcome3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"