Happiness is

beanie

Reaction score
being able to sit in front of the comp whilst straightening your hair in a sensible amount of time instead of having to rush. OH and little un are fast asleep on the sofa. Bliss

Aww that made me smile :)

ummmm that sounds so nice

amazing what silly little things please us mums

on my breakfast break this morning i sat in the cantine all alone with a bowl of cornflakes ummmmm it was sooo nice and quiet

then my friend came over because she felt sorry for me on my own ............ no i love it pee off

have fun while it lasts

:hugs:

its great init, i have about an hour an half comes home, my mum is have kacy tonight, cos going the cinema tonight saves kacy being dragged around

Lol

Peace and quiet what's that?

I usually have to put madam in her cot to cage her in whilst I straighten my hair!:dohh:

I swear the next one better be a bit more laid back!:rofl: (Well Im not so what do I expect!lol)

I love my lunch hour, 'cos i'm expressing I shut myself in my room, with my lunch, big mug of coffee and my mp3 player, its bliss.:cloud9:

LOL ....

Peace ??? only ever get that when im sat all alone in my car, not done that in AGESSSSS!!

xxx

I don't get it until i go to bed!!!:wacko:

I rarely get peace! I wanted some now and Ella wouldnt sleep! she's being quiet now though coz she's eating!

mm happiness for me was OH doing a half day yesterday and him trawling the kids round the city in the buggy, leaving me free to do another clothes shopping spree!!!

I did feel a bit sorry for him though so I bought him a couple of tops too :)

peace 4 me is seating on sofa chocolate remote to myself and relaxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"