Happy Anniversary to meee (and DH, of course lol)

kiraelliott

Mum & due #2 :)
Reaction score
Sorry, O/T I know, but 2 years ago today DH and I were in sunny Australia gettin' hitched :) which thankfully also celebrates him not having had an epileptic fit for 2 years (yep, had one at 5.30 in the morning, we were in hospital til 8.30 n due to be married at 10! Way t'go!).

I'm also overdue now by 2 days. I wanted my baby todayyy :( lol

how weird is it that ive just woke up and whilst waiting for the kettle to boil thought ''oooo its kira's anniversary''! lol, i spend waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much time on here! xxx

happy anniversary, hope you get spoilt! xxx

how weird is it that ive just woke up and whilst waiting for the kettle to boil thought ''oooo its kira's anniversary''! lol, i spend waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much time on here! xxx

happy anniversary, hope you get spoilt! xxx

lol! Yeah I spend too much time on here too, it's saved my mental state many a time! But thanks! I won't get spoilt we decided from the offset we won't celebrate anniversaries... unless we get to big ones I guess but that's a wayyy off! I wanted this baby to turn up today, little shit!!! lol xxx

There's still time for your baby to arrive today!!! What a perfect anniversary present that would be... Happy Anniversary!!! X

Congratulations Hun.

There's still time for bubs to arrive as an anniversary present. Fingers crossed for you xx

Christ she'd have to get a jog on! I think Hels08 is gonna have to do it for me! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->