happy birthday to me!

clucas1988

Reaction score
its my birthday today and i think im about to O soon, i have done around the 12th on 2 occasions (only had 2 cycles off BC , one i missed!) so im hoping my birthday BD might have done the trick!
its been a rollercoaster of a month so far, heard alot of BFP announcements from friends, which i am SO happy for but also as you can imagine played on my mind and hurt deeply as i hadnt had mine lol which is bad i know i shouldnt of been upset at peoples beautiful news.
im trying concieve plus and concieve - balance activ this month, and we are doing the bd every other day.
really really hope its this month! but at the same time, im alot more realistic this month, as its not as easy as i thought!
ive been rock bottom this month and i feel alot better now, altho i have started talking to my Hubby about adoption lol. I would adopt, but i also hope and pray we are going to be blessed with our own...:)
anyway goodluck all...baby dust all round xx

Happy birthday hun. Hope you get a late birthday gift of a BFP!

HAPPY BDAY!! Hope you have a great day!

Happy B'day to you dear ! May all your heart desires be fulfilled and May you have a baby on your laps on your next birthday !

Have fun and good luck !

Thankyou! and i do hope so!!!!! and best of luck to you too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"