Happy christmas and .......

jentomo

my to 1 and 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hi ya you lovely ladies,

There's 2 reasons why im writing this thread, no1 to wish you all a Happy, healthy, and safe Christmas, hope father christmas is kind to you all. :happydance:

Can you believe that this time next year we will all have our new additions to our families to enjoy. Me and Hubby cant believe this is our last christmas eve just the two of us (and the cat) of course. So we are off to the pub tonight for a few drinks Well hubby is i dare say il be on diet coke.

No2 Im off to 3rd tri tommorrow, Wow christmas day, How scary time has flown so fast, i would like to thank you all for the help and support you have given me throughout this tri and i hope to see you all over there soon. Take care of yourselfs and your precious cargo .

Have a happy christmas and a fantastic 2010

bye for now love jen xx

Congrats for reaching third tri i've a good few weeks yet hopefully they will fly look forward to finally getting there myself even thou you'll prob be due when i reach it good luck and merry christmas x x x

Aww, what a lovely message. No I can't believe next Chrimbo there will be a baby around, me and my OH are going to enjoy this last one as a couple too. Merry Christmas to you and all the best in your final tri ! x

Merry Xmas to you too hun, and see you in third tri in a few weeks xx

What a beautiful message! Congrats on moving to the Third Trimester. I have a ways before I reach that point. Did the 2nd trimester really go that fast for you. I feel like it's dragggginggg and I'm only going on my 17th week, I have 10 more to go, wow that feels like it's a long way away. Goodluck again and enjoy your last christmas as couple only as next year it will be so much more fun!

Thankyou for all your kind words and goodbye and good luck to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->