Happy due date to me :) !!!

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
So i pretty much don't feel any different other than pressure but today is officially my due date! Induction is booked for next Friday 13th if he doesn't come by himself which if hes anything like my.others he probably won't :dohh: but at least no matter what my little one will be here next week. My fourth and final little blessing. Been an unbelievably tough.pregnancy in every way though so i cant wait.to see the back of it to be honest!! X

Happy DD! Here's to hoping labor takes you by surprise. x

Thanks ladies! For the first.time though i actually want to be late as OH is away working (on oil rig) and isn't due back til next week just before induction!! So i actually hope he hangs on 6 more days lol I'd be terrified going.into labour alone and him not making it back in time x

Happy due date!! My first was due July 4 and didn’t come till the 12th so I empathize!

Happy due date! I know this whole time you were saying that baby was probably going to be late and you were right however it is nice that you now have a date set if all else fails, so that must be a relief to you :) Good luck!

Been having some pre labour signs quite bad af type pains and loose stools, so got my OH home from work today instead of next Wednesday! Had midwife this morning and she said my cervix is really thin and I'm 2cm so gave me a good sweep. Fingers crossed it works! X

Yes hubby!! it's all gonna be alright. :)

Good luck! Hope the sweep works and you’re not waiting too long to meet your bundle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->