happy due date to me!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by an123, Jun 5, 2011.

1. an123

an123 Well-Known Member

i was so convinced something was going to happen last nite, i was having back contractions (only mild-moderate ones) every ten minutes and tightenings all over my belly, went to bed with them and it woke me up about 2am, went back to sleep but when i woke up its gone :-( i just have a constant backache. guess today wont be my day :-(

2. mrsmcquaide

mrsmcquaide Mummy to 1 nearly 2 :D

hope baby comes soon 4 you xxx

3. Lettuce

Lettuce Getting better at this...

:hugs: hope baby makes an appearance soon! The nervous waiting is getting to me to! :) x

4. Brieanna

Brieanna Well-Known Member

Silly false alarms! Hopefully something real happens soon, good luck! :)

5. londonangel

londonangel Well-Known Member

Hello! Hope baby will come soon for you :) I was a bit worried that my baby was moving a lot more than normal last night and so ended up being hooked up for monitoring. At 11pm..... grrrr! Anyway, baby was fine, but it was a bit embarrassing as the midwife asked me 'are you getting any tightenings or contractions' and I said 'no'. After about ten minutes, she looked at the readout and pointed out that I was having tightenings/contractions as they were the peaks on the lower line. Oh. I had just thought that was something to do with the baby moving. Eek! And I got to have my sweep this morning :) Midwife said cervix was soft and I was 1cm dilated so definitely going in the right direction. Also baby's head now only 2/5 palpable. Yay, hopefully something will happen eventually!

6. londonangel

londonangel Well-Known Member

Oh and the sweep was a bit uncomfortable, but I wouldn't say that it hurt. Just for the benefit of anyone else going for a sweep. Just relax as much as possible! I held hubby's hand, which helped :) Although apparently I gripped his thumb very tightly!

7. xxyjadexx

xxyjadexx Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed things start up again! X

8. an123

an123 Well-Known Member

ah londonangel im wondering who will go into labour first, prob you seeing as you had a sweep :) i have hospital on tuesday, am i allowed to insist they induce there and then? lmfao. i havent had a show or anything yet just the teasing signs altho nothing major today :-(