Happy easter

Genna

Reaction score
:bunny: Happy easter girls, I hope you all have a wonderful day!! :hugs:

What is every one doing?

I'm about to head off to Hilsborrow to the mountains with my dad and the Beagle Corinne, for a day out and away from the city. We're going to have a picnic and just reeelaaxx lol

:hug:

happy easter :D hope you're enjoying your day, we've had a real quite one in, doing nothing! just relaxing with OH and maddi, and catching up on some cleaning :blush: its been great! :thumbup: tomorrow we're off to mums for roast lunch for the bank holiday monday :happydance:

Happy Easter :D

We went to see inlaws and then up to my folks - couldnt say no to either of them for one reason or another and ended up with 2 roast dinners in the space of 3 hours.....needless to say we wont be moving far off the sofa this evening!

xxx

:bunny: Happy easter girls, I hope you all have a wonderful day!! :hugs:

What is every one doing?

I'm about to head off to Hilsborrow to the mountains with my dad and the Beagle Corinne, for a day out and away from the city. We're going to have a picnic and just reeelaaxx lol

:hug:

That sounds so lovely!!!Have a fab day hun xx

Happy Easter!!!! We Went To My Mums For easter Dinner Had A Really Fab Time :D Im Shattered Now Tho :sleep: lol Hope You All Have Had A Good Day :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->