Happy Fathers Day

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:hugs: Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers. Hope you get spoiled today.:hugs:

Going to go see my dad. My sister and I are going to BBQ him a nice lunch. That is what he wanted rather then going out to eat. What are you all doing for your Dads.:hugs:

My OH is laying concrete for base of shed:blush:

He'll be a bit p#@@@#d off if we end up moving in the next year.

Not doing anything with my dad .. left him a message on his answer phone this morning and have sent him a card. Sent FIL a card and will call him later.

Goin to see the FIL and the other dragon lol!

Saw my dad and avoided his Dragonn yesterday lol

xxx

we took Jase breakfast in bed with cards and let him have a bit of a lie in, then he got up and started to get our roast dinner ready lol

x

Phil is working 8am - 10pm so he had his pressies yesterday!

spoilt dave in an unfatherly way lol

my dad can go to hell and rot

Andy had a lie in, the got up to cards and presents.

We went to my dads for the afternoon with all my brothers and nephews, had a nice time.

Came home and going to chill with Pizza and beer!! :happydance:

I THINK he's had a nice day

we took Jase breakfast in bed with cards and let him have a bit of a lie in, then he got up and started to get our roast dinner ready lol

x

and the washing and the hoovering......:hissy:

and the washing and the hoovering......:hissy:

yes and i mopped, polished, bathed the kids, cleaned the bathroom, made lunches and put washing away...do you want a medal ;) :p

x

I'm a bad partner ,i didn't get up until noon!!!! though in my defence i had been up with Jack through the night
Ant fell asleep downstairs and woke up before kids did, so bless him he sortedthem and left me in bed
He went to meet a mate though for a few beers when i had finally got myself sorted

*must make it up to hin lol*

we went for dinner at the local beefeater pub. Dale got a card, no present as yet as dont get paid for another 10 days-becky put an I O U in the card :rofl:

he got french toast for breakfast-no lay in as madam wouldnt allow!:baby:

Oh and my dad is a fcukin idiot so I didnt need to buy him anything! Not seen him in about 12 years!:happydance:

darren got brekkie in bhs cafe, and a ps3 controller lol!!! he also got an indian takeaway for tea, my dad got a framed professional pic of kids and my stepdad got a dvd, so i am skint!!!! lol!!!!

OH only got cards from kids, he wants CD but forgot to say which one. :blush:

I just spoke to my dad and FIL on the phone but knew i wouldnt see either of them as FIL lives in Devon and dad was at a dog show all day so didnt buy any gifts. Wouldnt know what to buy anyway!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->