Happy new year

BB1982

Reaction score
Well, here we are, the new year has just begun. I wish you all luck and that your dreams come true.
I thought I'd feel more positive, but I'm feeling a bit down. I hate not being in control of my own life. My OH wants to be married before TTC, and as he knows how I'm desperate to try and wanting to start in July, I kind of thought maybe over Christmas and new year a proposal might come, but it didn't! I'm not bothered about the proposal, but feel sad as I feel my dream is being pushed further and further away. I guess times-up and a conversation needs to be had around all this, but I don't want him to feel forced into marriage and more kids if he's not ready. Maybe it's my hormones as I've just come off the pill two weeks ago (a joint decision, so he must be thinking about it right?).
I'm sure I'm not the only person whos fed up waiting and the turn of NY is tinged with frustration. I know I have so much to be thankful for in my life, so then I start to feel greedy and guilty for wanting something so much and being so sad about it feeling so out of my reach.

Happy new year I hope all your hopes and dreams come true plus it's a leap year 😉 you can ask him xxx

Hi Hun, I know that feeling as for years we've not been sure when we can try, only now things have fallen in to place. I hope your talk goes well, perhaps he already has something planned - as you said, he was on board with your preparations for TTC. Hope it turns out to be a Happy New Year for you!

Thanks Lucy & curiosity, I've managed to have a good chat to my friend today, she always helps me see things more clearly. Who knows what the future may bring, but I'm keeping in mind all the wonderful things in life to be thankful for. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->