Happy Thanksgiving

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving! Today we are cooking and watching The Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. It is about 8:30 am and my turkey is all stuffed and seasoned. We will be BBQing the big bird this year. CANT WAIT!!!!!!! Im also baking some pies and a ham....... \:D/ I cant wait to eat. I am saving my self all day. Not eating until 2pm......

happy thanksgiving honey...i love days where you cook and cook and then gorge like a bitch, cant beat it...roll on christmas...bxox

Ohhhhhhh Happy Thanksgiving babe!!!!! :dance: :happydance: :dance:

I wished we had that :( it looks ace!!

Happy Thanksgiving hun, hope u r having a gret time! :D Send some of the cooking over here :D

aww happy thanksgiving suz(and everyone else who celebrates it!!!!) :D xxx

The house is smelling REALLY GOOD NOW....Im Starving! Only 2 more hours untill Dinner.......I HOME :devil: FEED ME!!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Morning%20Night%20Tnx%20etc/tagcontest1.gif

I ATE LIKE A COW.....Great news....I cooked all day today and took everything over to my grandmas house cause she is ill and the whole family was there.........(probably grandmas last turkey day but that is not the great news) Since all my family is here from all over the States, I left all the food there. DH and I bought Double the food so tomorrow, I am baking again all day (along with Decorating for Christmas :twisted: ) We get to EAT AGAIN......ALL DAY!!!!!!!! :drunk:

Hugs Hun. Sounds like a great plan to me. :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving << Although a little late to everyone in USA :D

HAPPY THANKSGIVING :D:D i loooove thanksgiving although we have it in october here, i wonder why that is lol oh well :D hopw you had an awesome meal (both of them :lol: )

Thanks!!!!! Both meals were great. Got up this morning and had Coffee and Turkey Sandwiches for breakfast.....YUMMO!

Going to cut a Christmas Tree today. Did my Decroating yesterday and took some pictures. I will post them when i get back with my tree!!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->