Happy Thursday

SisterDisco-x

Reaction score
I'm @ work taking pictures of myself on my phone because i am THAT bored
+ i had my haircut on saturday, & i really like it for the first time in a while, so i have been taking many pics.
how vain :rofl:

++
today i got my first high on cbfm.
&&

i got paid 2day & i've already ordered some pull on jeans from urban outfitters <3
because i never seem to have any that aren't in the wash.
so you can always do with another pair can't you?

WHAT IS EVERYONE DOING 2DAYYY.

i hope you are all in as good a mood as i am
:cloud9:

im in a good mood got our tax credits today YAY!! means we have some money again lol Also booked a holiday for next year at butlins for a week :happydance: Found some new Fry in my fish tank

awee i like fish.
i'd love to get one of those kool tanks you see on the likes of cribs, where they are literally like a whole feature of the room, i'd put really bright & colourful fishys in there.

the holiday will be fun
ive never been to any holiday parks!
but me + oh had holiday booked in majorca for october, but we cancelled after all this trouble goin on over there atm.
suppose its better to be safe than sorry.
so we are looking @ lodges & cottage in the lake district.
i'm really looking forward to it

yeah better safe than sorry and a cottage sounds nice, Yeah we now have 3 fish tanks lol my main one which is like 3/4ft i forget which is a friendly tank with guppies mollies, Neon tetra's ect the second tank is Oh's which is an aggressive tank with a red tail shark and tiger barbs, then my littlest tank is where i put my fry in to grow up lol, Id love to have a tank from cribs lol there huge and always so clean and tidy..

Well we go on holiday with my gran and her hubby in october to butlins for 5 nights, then next september with my mum, dad and brother, always a baby sitter about lol plus nice break with out having to buy new passports ect

I'm fed up beyond control.

My job is boring.. majority of days i'm sat on the net because we have nothing to do (like now!) & i've been suffering with bad headaches since may / june time to be told it's nothing. Going back to the doctors to get referred to someone who knows what there on about. :dohh:

ohhh!
sharks!
love ittt :) i'd be a bit scared though i'm a wimp haha.

atm we don't have any need to go butlins etc but can't wait till we have a LO & we'll go there all the time haha.
we live in a seaside town so there are plenty of like caravan parks with little clubs they do in butlins n that and my OH's sis works there so we go down there & it's a proper laugh watching every1 do karaoke.

ahh. my job is quite boring as well.
i go on here a lot cos i've finished everything i need 2 do within 3 hours of a 10 hour day haha.
but i don't mind getting paid for the majority of the time being on BnB.
i would defo like to do something more challenging. but i've been applying for things here & there & if something else comes up i wouldn't hesitate to take it.

Ahh, do you have glasses, or have you been tested for them recently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->