Happy to Be Back :)

Mama_Jess

Mommy of Angel Brianna
Reaction score
Hello Ladies! im soo Happy to be back up on this forum! i know i posted not to long ago how i was leaving due to problems with the DH But thats all fixed Now and its better then ever! it was just the stress of the holidays and of ttc getting to us! over exaggeration! we patched things up pretty quickly we always do :):cloud9: lol

but because this month we where only semi trying i dont really know when i ovulated.. i checked my CM daily but no ewcm came at ALL this Month Nadda idk of this means i didnt ovulate at all or what! im hopping this isnt the case cuz i do hope im in the 2ww :(

im currently on cd18 of what should be a 23-26 cycle. no symptoms really.. fatigue, moody, backache.. all things that could be related to holiday stress..
but i also have deep soreness under my breasts which is unusual for me and a heavy amount of cm. not alot but im usually dry by this time in my cycle.. so who knows. ill just wait and see i guess :) Just wanted to say its nice to be back and sorry for the long post.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->