Happy to join you ladies!

Nursekat07

Reaction score
Hi!

I've been lurking for a while and just got the ok fron my husband to try in June. I want to try and lose a little weight first! I'm 30, have a 5 year old daughter and a 2 year old son and they are the absolute joys of my Life. Hubby and I both were on the fence about a 3rd but a surprise pregnancy that ended in miscarriage 7 months ago confirmed for me that my family was not complete yet. I went round and round with hubby about trying for 2 years. He never said no but he would never give me an idea of when we could try either. I was at my breaking point a few days ago and he finally gave the go ahead. I am beyond thrilled!

Welcome and good luck! Sorry about your loss. :( June will be here before you know it! :hugs:

Welcome nursekat!! :hi:

Sorry to learn of your loss. :hugs:

Hiya! Sorry to hear about your loss but hope the time goes quickly between now and June for you! We've just started trying for our third and I'm sooo excited!

Welcome :)
Sorry to hear of your loss, but happy for your plans! Are you doing anything to prepare before June?

Thanks so much ladies!

Sakura, I have started prenatals and I'm eating better and working out regularly to try and lose some weight before then.

That is so exciting! Welcome to BnB, and I am so happy for you!! We were originally going to TTC for #2 in June of this year but decided to put it off until next year.

I am so sorry about your loss :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"