happy waiting

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
Hope this doesn't seem a strange post. An oops this month turned out to be a bfn and it really made me realise I'm just not ready yet.I was sooo worried about the big age gap me and dh had agreed on, but now it seems right. I'm treasuring every moment my son has me to himself for now. We just have too much going on too, I would never cope with feeling ill and pregnant!!

I know the wait will be worth it because when I do feel ready, I'll enjoy it all again, the planning and the TTC, and everything else.

i had a moment like this about a year and a half ago, now im getting impatient!! haha
its nice that you are enjoying the wait and spending time with DS :flower:

Ha ha! Yes I keep wondering when it will kick in and get broody again!!

the BFP I had gotten in January ended in a miscarriage unfortunately. It's not the way I'd like to find out, but I figured I'm just not ready for another. DS just now became somewhat independent, and I have some freedom back to do the things I wish and enjoy. I've recently started getting back into writing, playing video games, and digitally painting, and DH has gotten me into playing paintball with him and his co workers, which I really enjoy. If I had another soon, I'd have to give that all up again, and I'm really enjoying what little time I have to myself or with DH, plus, I am so not ready for all the sleepless nights and sleep deprivation.

With all that in mind, waiting has actually been a breeze

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->