Hard core cramping, O type pains, and very bloated. Only 6DPO. Feeling Annoyed!

snuggles82

Reaction score
So I had really bad O type pains at 4dpo. It only lasted for a few min. but It was VERY noticable. For the past 2 days I have had really bad cramps, like on the first day of AF, and been extremely bloated. For some reason it's worse when I'm sitting down. I'm not constipated and I haven't gained any weight so that's not it.
It's too early to test and 10dpo seems so far away!!! All I want to do is curl up on the couch with a heating pad and pop in some Midol, but I can't. :growlmad:

Hi there! I don't get bloating but I do get what feel like ovulation cramps on one side when pregnant.

I've been pregnant twice now and had cramps. I only had bleeding once and it was minimal. My cramps during the TWW have always been mild but I have heard it's worse for some ladies.

I'm having cramps much like you're talking about and I highly suspect I'm pregnant again. I'll find out in 2-4 days. Your post sounds promising. Good luck!

Thanks. I've been peggers twice as well but i don't remember feeling this bad this early. with my other pregnancies I didn't get any symptoms until about 2 weeks after. I know it sounds silly, but I just feel so pregnant. I just needed to vent a little bit I guess, because I'm frustrated that I really can't test for 4-6 days still. Well I guess I could but I know they'll just all be bfn's.

FX'd for you. Good Luck!

So I went to the bathroom a couple of hours ago and when I wiped there was a streak of bright red blood, so I wiped again and it was there the second time but nothing after that. IB bleeding? I've never had it, but anything's possible. It now feels like someone has punched me in the stomach as I'm really sore. As if I wasn't annoyed enough that it's too early to test and now these "symptoms" decide to show.
I might break down and test earlier like 8 or 9dpo, idk.

Yeah that bleeding sounds promising. You can probably test in a few days. I've felt the implantation pain starting at 5dpo and got a very faint positive by 8dpo.

Having IB during one pregnancy and not the other is totally possible. I want to say congrats already to you lol :)

Thanks. We'll see. I feel so much better today. Still crampy, but not as bad. I am also wondering if I could just have a cyst or something else besides implantation cramping. With my 2nd I felt implantation happen, it woke me out of a deep sleep so I know what that feels like. The way I felt yesterday and the day before was just really gross and painful AF cramps.
When are you going to test?

I see. I'm testing tomorrow or Thursday. I don't know exactly when I'm testing, really... My cramping began on 4dpo and was extremely noticeable yesterday.

I want to test tomorrow but I have a single FRER left. I do have Wondfos, but my last pregnancy (CP), I only had extremely faint FRERs. I had negative Wondfos. They never turned positive and within 2 days the FRERs went negative as well.

I'm probably gonna cave in and do a FRER and follow up with Wondfos a day or two later. I'm 7dpo today. I think the longest I've EVER held out was 8dpo. Bah.

Good luck!! :)

lol. We're in the same boat. I am only holding out because I know if i start to test I won't stop. POAS addict through and through. That's weird how people react differently to the different brands of tests. Last pregnancy I got faint positives on wondfos at 10 dpo and a blaring + on a wondfo at 11dpo. I didn't get a + on a FRER until 12dpo, and then it was still faint.
Keep me posted on when you test! What dpo were you last time when you got a +?

Oh wow, maybe I just got a lesser sensitive batch of Wondfos? I don't know, some sites say Wondfo is more sensitive, others say FRER. I think it boils down to each individual test having varying sensitivity.

My last pregnancy I got a very faint positive at 8dpo. My pregnancy before that I was negative at 8dpo and a very faint positive on a clinical guard at 9dpo.

I'm likely testing tomorrow morning, I'll let you know what happens. :)

Hi ladies! I'm so happy to see this thread. I am about 8-9dpo and today is day 3 with cramps. They weren't severe and are actually getting milder but since I get crampy before af I wrote off this cycle. FX it's pregnancy symptom for all of us:thumbup:

Hi gals,

Mind if I join in? I am only 4 dpo today and I have been very bloated and sore in the ovary region (only way to describe it) since the day I got my positive OPK. It is on and off, not all day every day, but when it's on it is VERY noticeable. 1 dpo my husband was like "stop waddling around like you are pregnant...that's not good for your psyche!" But I really was so bloated it was ridiculous. This was my first round of clomid...so I am guessing that absolutely without a doubt has something to do with it....still I like to stay optimistic! This is our 25th cycle TTC our first and we've been through quite the roller coaster ride of emotions already... now I've reached a certain level of peace with whatever happens each month, but I thought I would join you ladies if you don't mind to help the time pass! :) Wishing you all serious amount of baby dust!!!

Hi Magrat and Annie! Good to see more folks joining this thread.

I took a FRER this morning (8dpo) and saw a squinter in natural light. DH did not see it which is discouraging because when I got a squinter at 8dpo my last pregnancy, DH saw it that time.

I used my last FRER this morning, I guess I'll have to buy more. I'll take a Wondfo tomorrow morning anyway but I don't expect much from it. Still feeling that fullness in my left side.

Good luck ladies!!!

Welcome ladies! The more the merrier. FX'd for everyone.
I am still cramping on and off, but it's turning into more of just a full feeling. I don't know how else to explain it.

KBCupcake- You need to buy more FRER's. lol
I couldn't hold out either and took a test with FMU (8dpo). A faint line came up at 3 min, so I did what any sane person would do at 8dpo, I took pictures. Haha. I will test again tomorrow and I might go out and buy a FRER also, or I might just wait to see if the wondfo's get any darker. IC's make me nervous, because they can be so unpredictable.

Alwaysannie- Yes clomid can make you feel like that. What was your dosage? We conceived ds#1 on 50mg (3rd round), and we tried for ds#2 for 5 rounds every round the dosage was bumped up and we capped it at 150mg (which was awful). We finally had to just call it a day and do an IUI, which actually worked the first go.
If this line turns into a bfp, this would be our 3rd, but we would have conceived naturally which would be amazing! So sending baby dust your way!

Attachments

• IMG_20140716_081627_340_opt.jpg
    IMG_20140716_081627_340_opt.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 21
Here's another pic. I don't really know how to tweak the photo, but I did re-size it on countdowntopregnancy using their tools. It is more noticeable in person (of course).

Attachments

• IMG_20140716_081458_531_opt.jpg
    IMG_20140716_081458_531_opt.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 29
Hey I see it!! That is a very faint positive (but you don't need me to tell you that lol). Congratulations!

I'll update whenever I take my next Wondfo. I said I'd take one tomorrow but I might later in the day... I've never been a patient gal ;)

hahaha. I'm the same way. I going to the store today to buy a FRER (or 2 or 3), and I want to wait until tomorrow to take it because my brain says that it takes 2-3 days for hcg to double, but my sticks say "pee on me". The sticks usually win!

P.S. I still don't trust IC's.

Congratulations for the :bfp: have a happy and healthy pregnancy :flower:
KBCupcake fx for you!
I'll try to stay away from tests till the weekend[-o<

thanks Magrat. I love it when other people can see the lines too. It makes me feel like I'm not going crazy, and DH is out of town at the moment so I have no one to obsess over it with. I'm not officially calling it a bfp yet, those darn internet cheapies can be extremely misleading sometimes. I bought some frers and cheap walmart brand tests, and will probably be doing one later and def. in the morning. I'll keep ya'll updated.

Thanks very much Magrat!

Snuggles I know exactly what you mean. When DH said he didn't see a line on my FRER this morning I started thinking "here we go again... am I going nuts with line eye or am I able to spot these lines more easily than he is?"

I'm disappointed I didn't get a clear answer today (I caved and took a Wondfo -- I saw what I thought might be a squinter) but it's ok. I'll probably find out tomorrow. Maybe even the day after.

For my first pregnancy, I implanted at 5dpo (I was charting and had spotting so I know this) and got a bfn at 8dpo. I didn't get a very faint positive until the night of 9dpo. I ain't out yet! :)

Oof. Took a Clinical Guard and Wondfo this morning. Nothing. I saw what looked like could be a shadow of a line on the Wondfo but I think it's line eye. So much for all that fullness, pressure and cramping I felt!! I guess you never really know. I was so sure I was. :(

Considering it began on 4dpo I really think I should have gotten something by now. Even worse, I'm 2 days away from AF and my cramping has kicked in. Bummed. We weren't trying but it still sucks. We're probably trying next month though. We'll see. Good luck gals :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->