Hard mass in stomach

Galwaybump

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm starting to get very concerned :-/

I noticed a few weeks ago a small rock hard lump in my belly on the right hand side, I was admitted to hospital because of a bug and asked the doctor about it as at this stage it was very tender to touch and gave me great pain when I lay down or stood up. Even going up the. Stairs was a nightmare.
They (docs and nurses) said it was a pocket of fluid and not to worry and they themselves couldn't miss it when examining me so it put my mind at ease for a while.
It's now over a week later and the mass has grown about 6 times it's size. It's still very soar to touch and I've also noticed another small one further back.
I havnt rand the doc as I feel silly worrying about it considering how in bothered they seemed to be about it in the first place. I have an appointment in the clinic on Wednesday anyway but I just wanted to know has anyone else got anything similar or know anything about it? I can find nothing online :(
Am I just freaking over nothing?

No, go back to the doctor! Sounds very uncomfortable. Most likely totally harmless but maybe they can at least drain it or something.

I would go back to the doctors an get them to take a look. It sounds painful, and like it's grown rapidly so it's better to get it checked out.

dont feel silly and dont wait neither go back to dr's today, i would if it were me, if its grown id wanna get it checked

I would go back too!!! Could it be a hernia? You need to get that checked out. x

I would go back to the doctors. It's probably something harmless, but as it has grown, it is best to get them to check it out to be on the safe side. It could be an infection and need antibiotics or something. Hope it gets better soon though - sounds really uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->