HARD Nipples:|

Hopeful 4 #1

Mummy to 2, TTC #3 after 8 years NTNP
Reaction score
This question has prob been asked a million times ... but since OV, my nipples felt sensitive, only when i touched them. But, 8dpo, they're stilll sensitive when touched and stand out sometimes :blush: Checked my cervix this morn, no CM in undies or anything but when checked with toilet roll i was thick and white, only a little... then wiped again, and nothing. Im confuuuuuused. Dont want to get my hopes up or anything though. My period is due in a week. Can I test now or is it way too early?? Thanks girls xxx:flower:

Thanks hun... I am actually DYING to test. Literally, but I'm only 8dpo!! x

ye me too.. im only 7dpo!! i was heading for the tests this morning buti stopped myself lol!! i have no symptoms senstive bbs thats it .. your symtomps sound good!!! fx for you.. hope you get that :bfp: x

Thanks, I hope u get yours too. The waiting is KILLING me. lol. Gonna order some IC's to curb the crave haha x

Yeah it is a little early, gl for next week though!

ye very early lol!! oh i have like 50 ic .. bt be :bfn: so wats point XD xx

This question has prob been asked a million times ... but since OV, my nipples felt sensitive, only when i touched them. But, 8dpo, they're stilll sensitive when touched and stand out sometimes :blush: Checked my cervix this morn, no CM in undies or anything but when checked with toilet roll i was thick and white, only a little... then wiped again, and nothing. Im confuuuuuused. Dont want to get my hopes up or anything though. My period is due in a week. Can I test now or is it way too early?? Thanks girls xxx:flower:

hey hun it sounds promising for you, i had it at the same dpo as you still have it now, i tested using 10miu c's from 8 dpo and had faint lines and got i obvious positive on a frer at 10dpo, i have a thread the the pregnancy test gallery if you want to look hun

:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->