hard time finding foods to eat

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
I'm just turned off by pretty much everything! I've been like this the entire 11 weeks. NOTHING sounds good. I don't want meats, don't want healthy foods, don't want junk food, don't want sweets... just nothing.

its terrible because I'm always hungry, but never want anything. The only thing that seems to be ok (but is a huge waste) is the broth from campbells chicken noodle soup. I don't want the noodles or chicken that is in it just the broth!

Am I the only one? What do you do? forcing myself to eat something usually makes me queasy! I haven't been feeling all that bad unless I don't eat then I tend to get kind of sick feeling.

Oh I hear you I want my appetite back! Eating is just a disgusting chore most of the time right now:(

yes! I thought I should be having cravings by now?

I honestly thought I was getting better the last few days, so I didn't take my medicine today and I'm sure regretting it

well I had like 2 maybe 3 weeks of pretty bad nausea all day but I think mine was due to taking progesterone. After I got the ok to stop it from my doctor I started to feel better minus a few waves here and there.. then all of a sudden the past few days I haven't been feeling that great.. at least I was at a point where even though nothing sounded good I could still just eat something and it was fine. But now I'm back to nothing sounds good and forcing food makes it worse

I get to stop progesterone tomorrow, tonight's my last night, I'm really hoping that makes a difference, I sure don't feel like I need any added hormones, I think I have plenty!

I'm just like that, starving hungry to the point I feel faint and nauseous then I just don't fancy anything! I'm vegetarian and usually eat fish but I've totally gone off that. I used to love yoghurt but can't be bothered. I also have a nut allergy and don't really like bread so my list of foods at the mo is down to porridge, cheese, cottage cheese, baked potatos and chocolate!

Yep eating is soooo difficult. I managed some pasta last night. I can eat soft white bread (seeded bread made me gag!!), cheese, jacket potato and salt and vinegar crisps. Hardly a healthy diet for a pregnant lady!!!!

I have been eating my brains out this pregnancy, my last pregnancy I was like you are. But as soon as I got around 18-20 weeks my appetite picked up full force and I was wanting and craving tons of things. Just wait, you'll get to the point where you want everything and if you can't get what you really want you might cry...lol!

I'm starting to feel the same way. I could barely stomach breakfast which was 2 boiled eggs and a few mcvitie's digestives (probably 2) with my tea. And it's been hours and I don't feel like having any lunch even though I'm hungry! I have fish and veggies for lunch and normally I love it but I can't imagine eating it! I'm not nauseous or sick but I just. don't. want. it!!!

I hope my appetite comes back! I mean I suppose its good for now because I'm not gaining too much weight, but still sucks because i'll feel sick feeling if I don't eat like every hour!

I know how you feel! I need to eat something tiny every hour, but nothing sounds good! I finally decided to go with bland foods. Even if they don't sound good, they haven't sounded as bad? Bananas, rice, toast... On a wild day, a little pita with hummus or potatoes...

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->